Vol 2 Chapter 25: The Return To School

Aight, that's another one. Also, more Shenhe love :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes as a bit of sunlight hits my eyes. The birds chirping signal what I had been dreding since going to sleep.

Y/n: "Urgh.. Morning already?"

A glance at the clock on my shelf and I see that I still had about an hour and a half before school would start. I look down to find Akagi holding onto my arm as she peacefully slept without a care in the world. Kaga on the other hand had slept on my chest. I hadn't seen her this cute since I met her. She had such an innocent expression as she lightly snored at the beat of my heart.

"Dammit that's actually really cute"

If I didn't know it, I might have guessed I was blushing just from looking at the two curled up to me.

Y/n: "How do I move without waking them up?"

Amagi: "You let me take care of them"

Y/n: "Amagi?!

She walked over to the side of the bed and lifted one of Akagi's ears.

Amagi: "A~ ka~ gi~ Wake up!!"

She immediately shot up and saluted.

Akagi: "Oh, hello sister!!"

Kaga slowly woke up and buried her face into my chest, defying her elder sister.

Amagi: "*sighs* Kaga, Commander has important things he has to take care of. You need to let him get up-"

Kaga: "Five more minutes"

She sounded still sleepy while Amagi scratched her head in frustration.

Akagi: "I bet sister Amagi is just jealous that we got to sleep with Commander and she didn't~"

She was acting very smug while the flustered Amagi jumped back a little.

Amagi: "I am not!! Besides, I'm the one who convinced Commander to help Kaga with her needs-"

Kaga: "Why must everyone embarrass me?"

I chuckle to myself as I run my hand through Kaga's hair.

Y/n: "It's okay, I don't mind helping you.. Also, if Amagi was so jealous"

Amagi: "Huh?!"

I grab her wrist and pull her in as I now held all 3 of my fox girls with a grin on my face.

Y/n: "I don't mind taking care of the 3 of you all's needs"

Kaga: "*cute embarrassed whimper*"

Amagi: "I-I-I don't need it!!"

Akagi: "Ahn~ Take me now Commander!!!"

Y/n: "I said when you need it, not want it"

Akagi: "Pui"

She pouts and shoves her tails in my face.

Y/n: "That being said, I have to get ready for school. Not just me, everyone"

I get up and put a shirt on as I head over to Mordred's room.

Y/n: "Oi, wake up!!! Time for school"

I knock on it as I hear someone fall.

Mordred: "I'M GOING ALREADY!!!"

I make my way to the next one only to be stopped as she heads out, already dressed.

X: "I'm ready whenever you are master"

Y/n: "Good. Wake up Siduri and Isla for me"

X: "As you wish"