Safe Haven [Giyuu Tomioka]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Safe Haven 💙Giyuu Tomioka x Female Tomioka Sibling! Reader(Modern AU)

~Safe Haven 💙
Giyuu Tomioka x Female Tomioka Sibling! Reader
(Modern AU)

This chapter IS NOT an incest oneshot.

Author-chan is ok now. Thank you for all the condolences and sweet messages.

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) hid behind her older brother as Giyuu waved a stick in the air and successfully pushed the snake away and into the river.

"You try." Giyuu suggested, handing the stick to (Name) as she approached the other snake.

"Giyuu I'm scared!" Her legs were shaking as the snake hissed at her.

"I understand that. Just breath and you'll be fine."

(Name) did as told and bit her bottom lip as she swung the stick and hoisted the snake back into the river.

Her face lit up as she turned to her older brother, "I did it Giyuu! I did it!"

He smiled at her, "I knew you could."

How did things end up like this?

Giyuu glanced at his younger sister as they cuddled on the couch together. (Name) was so invested in the movie that she didn't notice her brother's eerie stares.

Giyuu gulped, not knowing how to break the news he was about to tell his dear sister. Tell her all the terrible things he has done.

(Name) was bound to find out sooner or later, might as well say it now. What was he so afraid of? What was stopping him from just telling her the truth?

Right. It's the feeling of losing someone you love. Losing them all because it's your fault and your fault alone.

(Name) was Giyuu's safe haven. He would go to her to complain about life and hope that his dear sister would make all the bad stuff go away.

Losing that safe haven is Giyuu's worst nightmare.

Without Obanai here, he may confess to the girl alone. Face his sister even if she were to leave and never come back.