There's a Difference [Kaigaku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~There's a Difference 💜Kaigaku x Zenitsu's Sister! Reader Request By: @IguroMitsuriManga Spoilers!

Kaigaku x Zenitsu's Sister! Reader
Request By: @IguroMitsuri
Manga Spoilers!

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"(Name)-chan!!" Zenitsu screamed, clinging onto the tree branch.

(Name) Agatsuma is Zenitsu's older sister and the current Thunder Pillar of the Taisho Period. She trains Zenitsu and Kaigaku along with Gramps, the former Thunder Pillar.

"Zenitsu get down from the tree branch!" She ordered.

Gramps was standing right next to the tree with a rope, trying to lasso down the screaming boy. Kaigaku stood from afar, staring at his girlfriend, taking in all her beautiful features.

He stared at the way her haori flowed perfectly in the wind along with her pitch black hair and her golden eyes that seem to glow when she does any breathing forms. She was absolutely stunning, and he hated how a strong, independent girl like (Name) could be related to a weakling like Zenitsu.

There's a difference.

*****

"Zenitsu!!" (Name) screamed.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Zenitsu yelled after getting struck by lightning, his hair turned yellow as Gramps ran after to catch him from falling off the tree.

"You're such an idiot!" She scolded him, but continued to patch up his wounds anyway. Zenitsu sniffled, clinging onto (Name) like a child.

It was raining pretty hard that day and Kaigaku hated it when (Name) took care of her younger brother. There is a reason why some people are labeled as weak and others are labeled as strong.

He tched seeing (Name) give her brother a sad expression as Zenitsu continued to cry in her arms. He rolled his eyes, happy at Zenitsu's new look, now he doesn't have to look at (Name) and immediately think of him.

There's a difference.

*****

"B-But Kaigaku- (Name) wants us to-" Kaigaku threw a half eaten peach at Zenitsu's face to shut him up.

"Are you stupid or something? How can someone like you be even related to a girl like her? You are not even fit to say her name," Kaigaku continued to insult the poor boy, "I don't care if she wishes for us to get along, once I marry her, I'll take her far away from you."

Zenitsu's eyes widen, "You can't do that! She's my sister!-" He completely ignored the fact that Kaigaku just implied that he will soon ask for his sister's hand in marriage, "Y-You..."

Kaigaku's heart skipped a beat at his sudden confession, "Shut up!" He glared at Zenitsu's shaking form, completely different if it was (Name). She would never show her fear.

There's a difference.

*****

"Will you marry me?" Kaigaku asked, kneeling in front of the Pillar. Gramps and Zenitsu cheered on the side when (Name) said yes.

"I love you, but you better get along with my brother." Kaigaku rolled his eyes at her mediocre threat as Zenitsu threw himself onto him, "I guess we're brothers now!"

He was about to punch the living daylights out of the boy until he saw the smile on (Name)'s face. He sighed, 'The things I do for love..' He thought as he patted the yellow haired boy's head. Both Zenitsu and (Name) shared the same smile but completely different personalities.

'Yup, there's still a difference..' Kaigaku slightly smiled.