Second Try [Giyuu Tomioka and Sanemi Shinazugawa]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Second Try 💙Giyuu Tomioka x Sanemi Shinazugawa x Hashira\Pillar Reader Request By: @Shiara1019

~Second Try 💙
Giyuu Tomioka x Sanemi Shinazugawa x Hashira\Pillar Reader
Request By: @Shiara1019

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Here she comes.." Muichiro teased, bidding the Wind Pillar goodbye. In came (Name), skipping towards Sanemi, happily holding a neatly wrapped box.

"Sanemi-kun! I made you some food!" She beamed, handing the box to the taller male.

"Tch! I'm not hungry!" He yelled, about to swing the bag away but (Name) was quick to dodge it.

"But it's your favorite!" She teased. A vein popped on Sanemi's head, abruptly taking the bag.

"Whatever..just get out of my sight!" He growled. (Name) smiled, and skipped away from the hot headed boy.

*****

"Mitsuri-chan! Giyuu-san! Sanemi accepted my gift today!" (Name) squealed as she sat in between her two closest friends, the Love and Water Pillar.

"That's great (Name)-chan!" Mitsuri praised while patting the girl's head as Giyuu softly smiled.

"No matter what! Never give up! I'm sure Sanemi will like you back!" Mitsuri encouraged while Giyuu slightly nodded, agreeing with the Love Pillar.

"R-Really?! Thank youuu!!" (Name) wrapped her arms around both Pillars and happily ran off. Probably to go talk with the Wind Hashira again.

Upon arriving to his estate, (Name) was relieved to see Sanemi training by himself, "Hi Sanemi-kun!"

Enough was enough. Sanemi was about to put this girl back down into her place, "Just shut up and leave me alone already! Can't you see I'm busy?! Gosh, you annoy me at the worst times! Maybe if you weren't so weak and started training like the Pillar you are, your brother would still be here right now!!" He ranted.

(Name)'s eyes widen and tears began to well up. Insult her all you want but (Name) was a hard girl to break. However, if you mention just a snip of her deceased brother then you're dead to her. 

She glared but was obviously saddened, "Sorry..I'll leave you alone now.." She quickly left his estate as Sanemi tched.

The Water Pillar jumped off of the roof he was eavesdropping on and glared at his fellow Hashira, "How dare you."

"I didn't do anything wrong. She was getting on my nerves. So obviously, I had to push her away." Sanemi argued.