Escape the Mountains [Tokito Twins]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Escape the Mountains 💙Yandere! Child! Tokito Twins x Female Child! Reader Request By: @lonely_person1Manga Spoilers!

Yandere! Child! Tokito Twins x Female Child! Reader
Request By: @lonely_person1
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Are you ok?" (Name) asked the little boy who had a bruise on his knee.

Muichiro, who was obviously in pain, denied the young girl's hand who reached out to help him, and got up by himself.

"I'm fine." He quietly said, dusting the dirt off his knees, but once he did, the bruise appeared to be bleeding.

"You're bleeding! We have to get that patched up, follow me." The little girl said, grabbing the boy's hand and lead him towards a small open space in the mountain.

It only took a couple of minutes for them to arrive at a small camp sight. The girl holding his hand lead him to a tent. She lit up a match for five lanterns, each one sitting on the corners of the tent while she kept the last one close to them.

She grabbed a small box, taking out some supplies and started to bandage his wounds. "I'm (Name) by the way. What's yours?"

The boy in front of her stayed silent for a while before responding, "Muichiro.."

(Name) finished patching the familiar looking boy and clapped her hands together. "I'll walk you home, it's getting late anyway and you're injured."

(Name) slowly grabbed the boy's arms and helped him up. She linked her arms with his and together, they climbed back up the mountain, Muichiro leading the girl to his home.

The girl did a double take when she saw a boy who looked exactly like Muichiro waiting for them in front of their house.

'Twins huh?' The girl thought to herself.

Yuuichiro's eyes widen when he saw his brother with someone he never thought he would see again.

"(Name)? Is that really you?" Yuuichiro pondered.

Everything in (Name)'s head suddenly clicked. Yuuichiro was someone she met when they were only five years old. Yuuichiro would tell her stories of his family but he failed to tell her that his brother was actually his twin.

"You two know each other?" Muichiro glared. An eerie feeling of hate in him was released. He felt a throbbing pain in his heart whenever the girl he was holding onto spoke to anyone else, especially if that person is a boy.

"Yuuichiro and I were good friends until I sadly had to move away." (Name) explained. "I can't believe I forgot that you could have possibly been his brother- I mean, I should have known. You guys are identical."

(Name) left after dropping off Muichiro and now the twins were left in silence.

As if they were telepathic, they said the same thing at the same time, "She's ours!"

They smirked at each other as something in them came out that night. They became yanderes. A portmanteau of two Japanese words yanderu, meaning to be sick, and deredere, which is defined as strongly and deeply "lovestruck."

Yuuichiro came out as sick and insane while Muichiro came out as lovestruck. They were the perfect team to keep (Name) to themselves. Call them what ever you want, but they honestly don't care.

They tragically lost both their parents but there's no way in hell they would let each other lose another person they care for deeply, and that means, keeping (Name) to themselves.

*****

A few years have passed since (Name) first came back. But this girl is so innocent, she doesn't seem to pick up the oddly weird behavior of the twins.

The highest extent she would describe them is obsessive. She couldn't think of any other word but that. They show a psychotic side when they think she's not paying attention.

It was all just too weird for her. One day a dumb idea popped into her head and she said to herself that she'll just move out again.

Oh how naïve she was.

She can't and will never be able to leave.

"Hey guys..."

"Hey (Name), what's wrong?" Muichiro asked.

"I was thinking of moving again..." She said calmly. The twins just stared at her but on the inside they were burning with fury.

'What makes her think she can move out?!' Yuuichiro yelled in his head.

'She's OURS and she can never leave!!" Muichiro thought the same thing as his brother.

The twins looked at each other then back at (Name). As if they thought the same thing, they smiled at the same time which honestly scared the smaller girl.

"We're sad to hear that (Name)..." Muichiro started.

"But we'll help you pack. Maybe give you some money as well." Yuuichiro added.

(Name) blinked. They were acting creepier than they usually do. "Um ok..thanks! I will leave first thing in the morning." She concluded, clapping her hands and smiling at the two.

"First thing in the morning...so be it." Yuuichiro gave an evil glint to his brother.

*****

It was about 5:00 in the morning when (Name) felt two hands hold down her waist and legs and another pair placed a cloth over her mouth.

She tried to kick or see who was kidnapping her but it was too dark and she eventually passed out in the arms of her kidnapper.

About two hours have passed since (Name)'s kidnapping when the girl woke up in an unknown room.

"You're awake! Thank goodness!"

(Name) immediately turned to the voice of her kidnapper but was shocked to see Muichiro at the door, "Muichiro?! You kidnapped me!"

"In fairness, it was me and my brother." Muichiro argued as Yuuichiro popped his head into the door frame, waving at (Name).

"Why?!" The poor girl was confused. She had no idea why the twins would do something like this. All she knew was that she should have left when she felt an odd aura coming from the both of them.

The twins' eyes darkened as they strode towards the girl. Like a predator approaching its prey. (Name) subconsciously backed away from the two until she hit a corner.

"Because (Name)..." Yuuichiro said as he kneeled down next to the girl while Muichiro climbed on top of her.

"You're OURS!" Muichiro screamed, "How dare you try to leave!" He wrapped his arms around the girl, burying his face into her neck, as they fell to the floor.

For a bunch of ten year olds, they sure scared the living daylights out of her. (Name) felt another pair of arms wrap around her from behind.

"Yuuichiro?"

Both boys ignored the girl's questioning face as they fell asleep with her in their arms. "Try to leave and we'll punish you." Muichiro said with his eyes still closed.

(Name) gulped. Yeah, she will never escape the mountains.