We Could Never Be [Zenitsu Agatsuma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~We Could Never Be 💙Zenitsu Agatsuma x Male Reader Request By: @ZenitsusPikachu

Zenitsu Agatsuma x Male Reader
Request By: @ZenitsusPikachu

This chapter contains themes that may come off as offensive to the LGBTQ+ Community. Please note that my own personal views about the community is not implied in this chapter,

I am simply doing a request.

By the way, this book is half way done. Thank you.

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"How weird.." Inosuke unintentionally spat until Tanjiro bonked his head.

"Shut up! If they love each other, let them be!" Tanjiro scolded, probably the only one who accepts Zenitsu and (Name)'s relationship.

He stared at the couple from afar along with Inosuke. With what the couple faces with everyday, it's surprising that they are still able to smile.

"What an odd couple.." Obanai commented, unsure of how to react every time he sees the couple act all lovey dovey.

"It's disgusting to look at them.." Sanemi growled.

"Yeah..not so flamboyant, I must say.." Tengen added.

A few Hashiras stood there, staring at Zenitsu play with (Name)'s hair. They can't deny that both hunters were incredibly skilled with a sword but it's really hard to accept their relationship endeavors.

Unlike Zenitsu who acts clueless or ignores the insults thrown their way, (Name) was really bothered by it. He never liked the constant stares, the whispering, or the insults causally thrown their way.

Jokes on you society, there are some bad bitches out there who choose to ignore those toxic standards you have casted in this world.

And Zenitsu and (Name) are one of those bad bitches.

(Name) believes that he is not obligated to like his opposite gender. And sooner or later he wishes to be in a world without such toxic standards. But sadly, he is not in that world right now, but he hopes to reborn there someday.

But still, words can hurt. And he hates the everyday comments of how the corps view them. Those insensitive fools throw around insulting slurs like they're nothing.

So (Name) removed himself from the picture. Ignoring Zenitsu as much as he can to lessen the verbal abuse.

"(Name)-chan! Look at the butterflies." Zenitsu giggled, pointing at different colored butterflies around Shinobu's Estate.

(Name) just nodded and walked away making Zenitsu frown.

"(Name)-chan! Look at the-"

"Very nice Zenitsu.."

"(Name)-chan! Try this-"

"I'll eat them later Zenitsu."

"(Name)-chan! Come here and-"

"I'm busy. Maybe later Zenitsu."

The poor boy was tired of being ignored by his boyfriend. Zenitsu had no idea what he did wrong and even if they were in a fight, (Name) would automatically win the argument.

"(Name)-"

"Maybe later-"

"No. (Name). Now."

The boy turned to Zenitsu in slight shock before his facial features saddened, following the boy anyway.

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" (Name) shook his head as a no.

"Then what's wrong?" Zenitsu asked, on the verge of tears.

(Name)'s eyes watered, full on crying, "Why do they hate us, Zenitsu?? We never did anything wrong..if we break up, maybe all of this would sto-"

Zenitsu interrupted his rambling boyfriend with a soft kiss, "Don't you dare say that again." He threatened, hugging the crying boy is his arms, "We'll get through this together. I promise.."