Fireworks [Mitsuri Kanroji and Shinobu Kocho]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Fireworks 💜Mitsuri Kanroji x Shinobu Kocho x Female Reader Request By: @t0pppY

~Fireworks 💜
Mitsuri Kanroji x Shinobu Kocho x Female Reader
Request By: @t0pppY

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Rooftop! Rooftop! Rooftop!" Shinobu and Mitsuri cheered as they followed (Name) up the latter.

To be honest, they had no idea what (Name) had in store for their so called Girl's Day. But she never failed to impress the two Pillars.

Before (Name) could open the latch leading up to the roof, she turned around and placed a finger over her lips, "Don't tell the boys about this place.."

Mitsuri and Shinobu obviously agreed and when they made it to the top, they were faced with a beautiful view.

A small flatted edge of the roof was decorated with three chairs, snacks and drinks were already set up, and fluffy blankets surrounded the place.

"You never fail to surprise us (Name)-kun!" Shinobu praised, impressed that (Name) was
able to decorate her roof like this.

"Take a seat, I have one more surprise."

The two Pillars obeyed confused as to why (Name) was standing behind them. The sun was setting while the girl pulled out a cardboard box from behind her chair.

"One! Two! Three!" She yelled before a spark was heard then a loud boom.

A firecracker flew into the air then exploded into different kinds of colors. One after another, many fireworks blew off while (Name) happily giggled in her seat.

The two other Hashira's stared at the exploding lights in amazement. Each firework displaying their own colors.

"(Name)..did you..."

"Yes!! I did make them! It was really hard to get the right chemicals, but it was totally worth it for Girl's Day!"

Mitsuri squealed, jumping out of her seat to crush the girl into a tight hug, "It's very pretty (Name)-chan! Just like you!"

Shinobu ruffled the girl's head, "Thank you (Name)-kun~ A beautiful surprise."

The girl blushed at the praising but shook it off, "I-It's no big deal.."

"Kawaii!~" Mitsuri mused, tightening her arms around (Name)'s waist.

"Ara~ Ara~ Best Girl's Day yet." Shinobu comments while a thought popped into her mind, 'The boy's only wished they had someone like (Name).'