I Don't Hate You [Pillars] Part 4

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~I Don't Hate You 💜Hashiras\Pillars x Female Shy! Dragon Slayer! Reader Requested By: @Butterfl3 Fourth Part Of: Strength of the Wind [Pillars]

~I Don't Hate You 💜
Hashiras\Pillars x Female Shy! Dragon Slayer! Reader
Requested By: @Butterfl3
Fourth Part Of: Strength of the Wind [Pillars]

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Tanjiro face palmed when he saw the Mist Pillar epically fail at conversing with (Name).

Muichiro glanced at the bush Tanjiro was hiding in, his face was screaming for help while (Name) looked at him weirdly.

Weeks have passed and (Name) was able to forgive her fellow Pillars with Tanjiro's help. He was able to explain how it was all a misunderstanding and that she shouldn't be so hard on them.

But even after she forgave them, that doesn't necessarily mean everything went back to normal. She distanced herself even further away from the Pillars and spent more time with the Kamaboko Squad.

So the Pillars resulted in asking Tanjiro for help, practically begging the boy to teach them his ways.

"Muichiro-san..are you alright?" (Name) interrupted. The Mist Pillar started sweating even more while Tanjiro bit his bottom lip in anticipation.

"Tokito-sama! Say something!!" He whisper yelled, feeling second hand anxiousness.

"Um..I-well..I-"

"Um..you know what..I'll talk to you later." (Name) awkwardly laughed while walking away.

Muichiro started balling his eyes out, thinking (Name) still hated him.

Tanjiro patted his back, "It's ok Tokito-sama, we'll try again next time." Tanjiro tried to comfort the crying Pillar before walking him back to his estate.

(Name) walked away from the awkward conversation and sat down in the garden of the Hashira Meeting place. Picking some flowers, she carefully bent each stem and weave them to make a flower crown.

"C-Can you teach me how to do that?" A voice asked from behind.

(Name) turned to see the Serpent Pillar standing there, fiddling with his haori sleeve. The girl could tell Obanai was really nervous.

She said nothing which increased Obanai's anxiety until she patted the space right next to her. He sighed and carefully made his way to sit with (Name).