Mask [Kyojuro Rengoku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Mask 💜Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Tsuguko! Reader Request By: @renx89

~Mask 💜
Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Tsuguko! Reader
Request By: @renx89

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Kyojuro blushed, watching his tsuguko train, "Are you going to just stand there?" She asked.

"I'll train with you properly if you take off that mask." He suggested.

(Name) narrowed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, "Nevermind..."

(Name) (Last Name) was always seen wearing a mask even before she joined the Demon Slayer Corps. You'd think that at least her own superior has seen her face, but you thought wrong.

"I'm joking! Let's train!" He heard (Name) consciously sigh in relief. She was like Shinobu and Mitsuri's love child.

She shared the same kind-hearted soul as Mitsuri and the same wisdom and knowledge as Shinobu.

Kyojuro smirked, a little plan started plotting in his head, "Sword skill training! Begin!"

(Name) and Kyojuro disappeared in a blink of an eye. And when they reappeared, it was like their arms became transparent and their wooden swords were floating in mid-air.

"You're fast!" Kyojuro praised, quickening his pace. He suddenly jumped in the air letting the bright sun slightly blind (Name).

In one swift motion, he aimed his sword for (Name)'s mask, slicing it in half. Everything seemed to happened in slow motion when the girl's mask fell loose.

(Name)'s eyes widen and then surprisingly, she smiled at Kyojuro and his world just stopped, "Hello Rengoku-sama!"

Right then and there, Kyojuro knew he was done for. She was absolutely gorgeous, to think he couldn't fall any harder for her, he did.

"W-Why do you hide you're face again??"

(Name) slightly blushed and rubbed the back of her head, "Cause the demon's make fun of me."

Kyojuro was caught off guard, "Make fun of you?"

"They make fun of me for having a sweet looking face, therefore, I wear a mask so they don't underestimate me."

Kyojuro felt his his knees go weak while he tried to approach the girl. In seconds, he was running towards her and crushed (Name) in a tight hug, both of them falling to the ground.

"You're so cute!! I've liked you for such a long time! You have no idea how happy I am to see your face!" Kyojuro happily beamed, "You should show your face more." He pouted.

(Name) was baffled, "I-I like you too!" She smiled, ruffling the boy's head. And Kyojuro fell in love all over again.