When I Was Your Man [Kyojuro Rengoku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~When I Was Your Man 💙Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader(Song AU)

Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader
(Song AU)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Kyojuro sat alone on the tatami mats. He looked at the bedding through the other room and sighed. He remembered when he was dating (Name), sleep was one of his favorite things to look forward to.

(Name) gives the best cuddles and her soft snores never fails to help him fall asleep.

our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

Mitsuri, although she wasn't the best musician, played a certain loop of beats that always made (Name) smile.

She would giggle and bang the nearest Taiko, enjoying the music. Although Kyojuro doesn't know how to play any instruments, nor does he like the weird beats, he enjoys seeing (Name) smile.

On other occasions, instead of playing the Taiko, (Name) would softly dance around the room to the beat of Mitsuri's instrument. Kyojuro first found her dance a bit weird but nevertheless enjoyed seeing it put a smile on (Name)'s face.

It was later he learned that the weird dance (Name) always does was a traditional dance that runs in her family for generations. She promised that she will teach it to him one day.

Kyojuro sighed at the sight of the neatly stacked away Taiko in one of the rooms in his estate.

Although Mitsuri has done nothing wrong, a flame of anger would always ignite in his heart when she would play those certain sets of beats.

That song was his song, it was (Name)'s song, now it just hurts hearing it when all it brings back is terrible memories.

when our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name
it all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo

"Shinobu! (Name)! A new mission awaits the two of you!" A crow stated loudly as it flew around the Pillars' estates.

"(Name) you ready to go?" Shinobu asked as she waited for (Name) to come out of her estate.

"Let's go Shinobu!" (Name) smiled. She was always so enthusiastic when beginning a new mission. One of the reasons why Kyojuro fell in love with her.

"There they go."

Kyojuro turned to the sound of two other voices who were talking about (Name) and Shinobu. He hid himself from the other two voices who happens to be Obanai and Gyomei.