Stars [Enmu] Part 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Stars 💙Yandere! Enmu x Female ReaderRequest By: @ItsJheanneManga Spoilers! Second Part Of: Sweet Nightmares [Enmu]

~Stars 💙
Yandere! Enmu x Female Reader
Request By: @ItsJheanne
Manga Spoilers!
Second Part Of: Sweet Nightmares [Enmu]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name)'s dull face and baggy eyes worried the shit out of Enmu. There would often be some hope in her eyes but that would usually mean she's planning to escape. But now it looks like she's fully given up, like she's accepted her fate.

"(Name)-chan..are you ok?" Enmu asked with a gentle voice, grazing his hand over her arm.

(Name) slowly lifted her head up to look at the demon sitting in front of her and as soon as her eyes came in contact with his teal blue ones, she screamed.

The number on Enmu's left eye mocked her. Even though he was of lower rank, she knew a human like her would never be able to win against a demon like him.

She fell to the floor, screaming in pain then gripped onto her hair, pulling it in different ways. (Name) suddenly got quiet, the only thing heard were her heavy pants. She started sweating and crying like a hysterical woman.

Poor girl was having a mental break down.

She hated this endless cycle of failed escape attempts to nightmares of her biggest fears. And it's all his fault.

If she never went on this train, she would have never met him. She wouldn't have been tortured in horrendous ways.

"I hate it here! Get me out of this train! I'm begging you! I hate it here!!" She continuously repeated those words in one last desperation to escape.

Enmu said nothing and just stared at his 'girlfriend' for the longest time. It was an impulsive task, he picked the girl up bridal style and took her to the front of the train.

"This should do.." He said to himself, caring the girl while climbing up the latter to reach the top of the train.

A harsh breeze hit (Name)'s crying frame. Enmu stared down at her, standing effortlessly on top of the train as it was moving.

"(Name)-chan," He lightly nudged the girl, "Look up..."

The cold weather harshly grazed upon (Name)'s dry tears as she slowly looked up. Her blood shot eyes slightly widen at the numerous constellations above the two.

"Wow..." She gazed at the many stars that decorated the sky and buried her cheek closer to Enmu's body.

While she continued to gape at the many orbs, the demon stared at her, "Feeling better?"

(Name)'s attention was still on the stars but she slowly nodded feeling her heart beat slow down.

Enmu smiled at the fact that he was able to put the girl at ease, "Good."