Sunrise [Kokushibo]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Sunrise 💜Kokushibo x Female Reader Request By: @-eeve-Manga Spoilers!

~Sunrise 💜
Kokushibo x Female Reader
Request By: @-eeve-
Manga Spoilers!

Slight gore scenes up ahead! Read at your own risk.

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected :,)

~Jangmi💫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) sat on Kokushibo's lap, playing with his hair. The couple shared the title of Upper Demon Moon One and although Kokushibo was a powerful demon, the real one to fear was (Name).

A dangerous aura filled the room, both demons can sense it. (Name) and Kokushibo sat up straight. And in a quick flash, Muzan stood in front of them.

(Name) smiled, "Hello Muzan-sama!" She happily greeted. Surprisingly, the girl never feared him.

"(Name)-san, I have a mission for you. I need you to eliminate a couple of slayers in a village towards the northwest."

(Name) nodded in understanding and stood up. Kokushibo stood up with her until Muzan raised his hand, "No need, I only want (Name)."

Kokushibo was slightly confused, "We always do missions together."

Muzan's eyes glowed red, "Correct. But I believe (Name) can do this mission on her own. Dismissed." Nakime strums her biwa, separating the couple from each other.

But of course Kokushibo would never let her go out on her own. Following her until she has reached her destination.

(Name) saw the slayers that have been patrolling the village for the past couple days, "These Demon Slayers are weak..barely exceeding Kanoto rank. A Lower Moon could kill them."

(Name) shrugged, quickly slicing their heads off in a single swing of her sharp nails. Their heads flew off as blood sprayed onto the dirt road.

Kokushibo sighed in relief, seeing her perfectly fine and able to complete her mission safely.

Though, his relief turned into confusion when he saw his girlfriend walk towards a bench in a secluded area.

She sat down and closed her eyes, breathing in and out. She relaxed herself and enjoyed the evening breeze.

A few minutes passed by as (Name) opened one of her eyes, "Kokushibo, you can come out now."

Baffled, the demon peeped out of his hiding spot and shyly rubbed his head, "How long have you known."

"Since I left." She shifted her position on the bench and patted the space right next to her.

He obeyed and let the girl play with his hair once more, "I've always wanted to do this.."

She sat there waiting until the sun started to rise. Kokushibo subconsciously held onto her, ready to leave but she abruptly tugged his hair.

He only stared at her, "The sun is rising, let's go."

She ignored him and pointed at the sun rising above the horizon. She happily smiled until the sun rays passed by the trees, making their way towards the very bench they were sitting on.

Kokushibo had enough, not wanting to risk her life, he swiftly picked her up and went back to the hideout.

"Did you see that sunrise, Kokushibo?" He simply nodded as (Name) continued to beam at the sight she just saw, "It's been a while since I've seen one."

Kokushibo smiled, kissing her forehead, "We'll do it again next time."