You Worry Too Much [Kyojuro Rengoku]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~You Worry Too Much 💜Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader Request By: @kawaiichan291

Kyojuro Rengoku x Female Reader
Request By: @kawaiichan291

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Kyojuro paced around the room as the Kamaboko squad watched in amusement.

"Rengoku-sama, you need to calm down.." Zenitsu worriedly watched the Flame Pillar sweat as Tanjiro agreed.

"(Name) hasn't returned yet! How long does it take to slay a demon and come back home?! Does she know her boyfriend misses her?!" Kyojuro continued to panic as the other three boys stared.

"Maybe she crossed paths with an Upper Moon?" Tanjiro suggested.

"Awesome!!" Inosuke yelled only to be punched by Kyojuro.

"DON'T SAY THAT!!" He yelled, like he just heard a child curse.

"Maybe you should go after her then." Tanjiro suggested.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kyojuro hastily threw on his haori and ran out of his estate, making his way out of headquarters.

"(Name)-chan! (Name)-chan!" Kyojuro yelled, running around the festival where his girlfriend should be.

He then heard giggles as he saw (Name) happily walking around the festival, wearing a (favorite color) kimono.

He furrowed his brows and ran towards her, "(Name)-chan...what are you doing?"

"Mhm? Oh hi Kyojuro!" She greeted and continued to prance around the festival grounds.

The Flame Pillar cleared his throat, "W-What are you doing? I thought you were one a mission?"

"I am! I'm an undercover Orian."

A sudden scream interrupted (Name)'s splendid night as she evilly grinned, "Time for work!"

She quickly drew out her hidden blade and ran towards the sound. A young girl was held high into the air by a tall, inhuman looking demon.

(Name) quickly sliced the demon's body in half, successfully catching the defenseless girl in her arms, "Are you ok?"

The female civilian was too busy being in a state of shock to even answer.

"You little-" The demon glared at her, "that was my food!" He angrily charged at her in which (Name) swiftly dodged as she stood in front of Kyojuro.

"Take care of her please?" With that, (Name) jumped back into the battlefield and started to fight the demon until she was able to cut its head off.

"That took longer than I thought.." The girl whined to Kyojuro. During the fight he was able to bring the girl back to her family as he ran back to his girlfriend right away.

"You're alright. That all I-" Kyojuro saw a red splotch on (Name)'s stomach and panicked, "You're bleeding!"

The blood lost and Kyojuro's yelling really didn't help her try to ease her head as she passed out in his arms.

*****

(Name)'s wound was luckily not that deep as she opened her eyes and winced at the bright light.

"Thank goodness you're awake! I was so worried about you!" Kyojuro yelled as he slammed the door open.

(Name) giggled as she watched Kyojuro struggle with trying to get pass the doorway.

"I was so worried! I got you some sweets, some medicine, some stuff animals, some-"

(Name) shut the blabbering man up as she kissed his cheek, "You worry too much.."