Join Me [Shinobu Kocho]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Join Me 💛Shinobu Kocho x Female Demon! Reader Request By: Anonymous

~Join Me 💛
Shinobu Kocho x Female Demon! Reader
Request By: Anonymous

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Name) came across a certain Hashira while she was hanging around Mount Natagumo. The Insect Pillar has caught the young girl's attention and ever since then, she's been keeping an eye on her.

(Name) has learned that you do not want to mess with Shinobu. Although she isn't the strongest Hashira, she can easily kill you with a signal slash of her poisonous blade.

"I-It's you!" Shinobu yelled, seeing the same demon sitting in her training room. Shinobu wanted to train late at night but did not expect to come across a certain demon, especially in her estate.

That demon has managed to always escape before Shinobu can kill her. "Aw, happy to see me again?" The demon smirked.

"Hardly, I've been needing to kill you!"

Shinobu, although she always had a smile on her face, showed a hint of disgust when dealing with irritating demons such as the one standing before her now.

"Shh, you're going to wake everyone up, Shinobu." The demon giggled.

"How do you know my name?"

Even if she hates demons, Shinobu couldn't help but think that the demon in front of her looked adorable.

"Hey you're blushing. That's cute. I'm (Name) by the way." The demon smiled, "So hey, I have a favor to ask you.."

Shinobu didn't respond but piped at her request. The demon took this as a sign to continue.

"How would you like to become a demon like me. All we have to do is expose a wound of yours to my blood. What do you say?" (Name) was now standing inches away from her.

"Are you joking? I'm a Demon Slayer. A Hashira! T-There's no way I would want to turn myself into a d-demon!" Can you imagine, the Insect Pillar stuttering in the presence of a demon who she can easily kill.

"There's no way I'm-" Shinobu was cut of when a soft pair of lips kissed her.

(Name) pulled away from the blushing Hashira, "I tried to ask nicely...but I'm guessing that just won't do."

(Name) grabbed the smaller girl's waist and pinned her against the wall of the training room.

"Just give in. Become a demon. Join me." She pressed her lips against Shinobu's once more.

"N-Never!" Shinobu pushed the stronger girl's lips off of hers, "There's no way I'm gonna be turned into a demon!"

(Name)'s smile left her and it was immediately replaced with a sinister glare. "Talking back huh?"