34 : Fiesta Fiasco (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Two piglets were on the pen and the two players began chasing them. The catch is, the mud below them were extremely sticky which made it difficult for the two to move their feet swiftly. All the while, Rhian's gaze were on Glaiza. She was worried for her since the short-haired girl was having much difficulty moving than Jason. She tuned out her friends cheering for them and was silently praying for Glaiza's win. Minutes after, her worry increases as she saw Jason almost grabbing the piglet. Before her hope could crash, mud splattered across Jason's shirt and some on his face and saw Glaiza laying down on the mud with the piglet on both her hands. Glaiza's friends cheered for her as she slowly got up, her shirt completely drench in mud while carrying the pig. The man announce Glaiza as the winner.

Her friends kept cheering for her as she approach them, giving her a hug. Rhian smiled as she witness this. Jason, on the other hand, came out with a scowl on his face, wiping the mud out of his face. Rhian's friends simply laugh at him and gave an insincere sympathy for his loss.

"Well, Jason, this only proves that you really are not deserving for Rhian. Not only that, but we'll be treating Glaiza and her friends free food. Thanks a lot, dude." Lovi gave Jason a pointed look.

"I was gonna win that, if it weren't for Glaiza splashing me with mud." Jason glared at the short-haired girl.

"Hey, it was an accident. I literally throw myself at that piglet and you just happen to be on my side... But it was worth it, seeing as you lose." Glaiza smirks at the guy.

After getting rid of the dirty shirt and washing their feet, the group decided to have late lunch. Since there were no tables available, Sam suggested that they sit on the grass. As what they all agreed upon, Rhian's team are in charge of the food.

She and her friends went from food booth to food booth to buy their meals. The rich girl cursed under her breath when she realize that she forgot to ask what Glaiza wants.

Okay, I'll just buy her favorite meal. What was it again?... Oh yes! Dinuguan with puto!

Rhian excused herself from her friends and began to look for a booth that sells that meal. 5 booths after, and there was none. She rack her brain for another Glaiza's favorite food until she got it. Going over to the past booth, she was lucky to get there in time, since there was only one left of that meal. After that, she bought another meal on the same booth for her own, not really feeling on walking to another booth for the meal she initially had planned on buying.

She went back to their spot, just in time to see her friends sitting down. Sitting beside Glaiza, she hand her food to her.

"Sorry it took long. I was gonna... gonna buy you that Dinuguan with Puto, but... there's no one selling it. So I thought... that I buy you Pork Sisig since... you know, you mentioned that it was your comfort food... so... yeah." Rhian explains between pants. She was tired from all that walking and waiting for the unsurprisingly long line.

God, I really need to step up my cardio.

She was brought back when she felt a peck on her cheek. Rhian glance at the short-haired girl and saw a sweet smile on her face. "You know, I'm okay with anything you got me. You don't necessarily had to do that."

"I want to, though." Rhian muttered softly.

Glaiza put her forehead against her, smiling as she mumbled, "Well, in that case, thank you."

Rhian grin in return and gave a quick kiss on the girl's forehead which brought again another teasing remarks from their friends. The guys, especially, kept nudging and pushing Jason, saying that he really had no chance at Rhian, which only got a glare and an eye roll from the already pissed guy.