fifteen

"Look Minho, the walls are padded!! It's like those rooms where they put crazy people in movies"

Areum is leaning on the walls, every once in a while rolling from one to the other while Minho just watches her, the question cards in his hands long forgotten while he laughs at his weirdo girlfriend.

"You sound like one of those crazy people babe" he finally gets up, wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up, pulling her back to the couch so they can do the challenge.

She gives him a pout, but snatches the cards from his hands anyway.

"So you wanna get married?"

"I- what? Areum are you proposing?"

"What? No!" She laughs at his misunderstanding while he just stares.

"Read the card pabo"

He does so, and face palms his forehead, feeling stupid.

"That's the most casual way anyone could ever propose.. And you know I'm too extra for that"

"Nope, when I propose im doing it just like that. I'm just gonna throw the ring at you and be like 'Hey you wanna get married?'"

"I'd say no"

"You take that back!"

He chases her as she runs to one of the ottoman chairs in the room. Climbing on, she sticks her hand out in a 'no' position.

"Nope, you can't come any closer. I am taller now and therefore you cannot do anything to me"

"Watch me"

He's right at her waist when she stands on the chair, and he grabs her by it, throwing her over his shoulder while he walks back over to the couch to pick up another card.

"Do you want to have kids?"

"I want you to put me down"

"Really? I was thinking we'd have more"

"Hoe, if you don't put me down right now"

She starts hitting his butt from her place dangling on his back and he finally sets her down on the couch.

"Dang, what'd my poor butt ever do to you?" He rubs it once where she had smacked.

"Not my fault, if you had more cake you wouldnt have even felt it"

"Don't talk about my cake like that!"

"See I can't take care of kids, i already have to deal with you which is basically the same thing"

"Well then you'll have lots of practice for when our kids are just like me"

"If they're like you theyre going up for adoption, I can barely handle one"

Minho puts his hand to his chest in exaggerated offensive.

"I'm kidding baby," she wanders over to him and gives him a kiss, "we all know our babies will be way cuter than you"

"Hey-"

And they're off again.

"Hoshiiiiiiiii why are you so far away???" Chan whines out from his place on the couch to his girlfriend who is on the other side of the room.

"Oh Channie's clingy today okay" she laughs to herself.

Eunbyeol had a shoot early this morning so it was the first time she'd seen him all day.

She crossed the room to slide into the spot next to him, normally she didn't like skinship but he was an exception, especially on his clingy days.

"The first card asks for details about our wedding"