-stanjunguwu

-stanjunguwu

Mae Sohwa | she/ her | Changbin

| Sofea | "tiny" |

| Wealthy family | professional gamer |

| Hardworking | introverted | shy |

Changbin walked into the loft that his girlfriend owned, quickly scanning the room for any sign of her

Changbin walked into the loft that his girlfriend owned, quickly scanning the room for any sign of her. Seeing her walking shoes missing, he realized where she was and decided to catch up. Grabbing a hoodie and changing his shoes, he jogged down to her usual route.

He took a seat on one of the benches and waited for her to come all the way around. When he saw her turn the corner, he joined her side.

"Hey tiny" he ruffles her hair and she playfully punches his chest before turning back to the path and clicking play on her music.

Halfway through the route she reaches over and grabs his fingers. He lets out a small laugh and interlocks his much larger ones around hers, but they continue in mostly comfortable silence. After three times around the usual route, they slow down their fast pace and just stroll through the neighborhood.

"So how was your day?" the silence is finally broken as she takes her headphones off to talk to him.

"Pretty good, we had a meeting with Jinyoung PD-nim today"

"Oh" he can hear in her voice that she was worried, a few fans had their suspicions after seeing them at a gaming cafe together.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad about us"

She let out a sigh of relief but didn't actually feel relief for long.

"Well I guess it depends on what your definition of bad is."

They had been dating long enough that she could tell he thought it was bad, but was trying not to show it for her sake.

"He wants us to reveal our relationships" he ran his hand through his hair and Sohwa was now completely sure he didn't want to.