one

Eunbyeol held tightly to Chan's hand as they walked in the back door of the company building. JYP wanted to get them all together so that they could discuss specifics and introduce the girls to each other, and she had been dreading it since the day she found out.

Eunbyeol was trying her best to stay calm as the waited for the elevator, but her resolve was starting to fade at the thought of everyone asking her about herself.

Areum on the other hand was absolutely pumped to meet the others. She already knew some of them and was convinced that she would just adopt the rest of them too, you always need more friends.

This made for quite the uncomfortable elevator ride, as Areum and Minho joined the other couple right before the door closed.

The girls had met each other once before, but it was just in passing so they didn't know much about each other. She searched her brain for Eunbyeols name in the little bit of information she had gotten out of her boyfriend.

"Eunbyeol doesn't really like talking about herself and is pretty quiet, so you might have to tone it down a little bit with her".

Areum wanted to befriend her but didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable, so she decided to just play it safe and try a small introduction.

"Hi I'm Areum! I know we've kinda met before but I never really introduced myself, I'm super glad to meet you!"

Eunbyeol's grip on Chan's hand tightened but she put on a polite smile.

"Uh yeah me too. I'm Eunbyeol."

Areum smiled at the younger girl but no other words were spoken during the ride.

"Good job" Chan whispered in her ear, running his hand through her hair to reassure her. A genuine smile was there this time and she leaned her head on him for a few moments to remind her why she was doing it in the first place.

A much less awkward scene was happening on the stairs.

Yeona was scared of elevators and had told zir boyfriend 'no way I am getting into that falling death trap', leading to where they were now, on their third flight of steps.

Luna was slightly claustrophobic but had convinced her boyfriend that, 'its good for your health to take the stairs', so he simply went along with it, pretending not to know the real reason.

Yeona knew they weren't alone in the stairs well because zie had heard Jeongin complaining since the first flight.

Zie figured they could wait for them at the top, but their introduction was pushed closer when the words "race you" were heard from a few flights below, followed by the sound of feet rapidly slapping on stairs.

Laughing at the young couple, Yeona and Jisung decide to wait on the flight they're on, although they step to the side as a precaution so they don't get run over.

It was a good thing too because Jeongin and Luna came barreling up the stairs right in the middle, almost running into each other on the way.

Seeing the other couple they quickly stopped where they were and Luna repeatedly apologized, even though Jisung and Yeona both insisted it was fine.

"Hi I'm Yeona, it's nice to meet you!"

"Luna, it's nice to meet you too"

They made their way up the stairs together, completely leaving their boyfriends to trail behind them as they talked.

"No he did not!!! Oh my gosh why am I not surprised"

The boys smiled hearing their partners getting along so well, even if it was at their expense.

✌

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.