three

"Sohwaaaaa" Changbin whines out, making one last attempt to change her mind.

"Binnieeeeeee" she matches his tone before tugging at his hand, effectively pulling him out of the door.

There was a car waiting for them and Sohwa spots cameras in the corners of the vehicle. She is reminded that this was the first footage fans were going to see of them and started to second guess herself.

She looks over at Changbin's teal zip up, the one that matched hers and felt doubt creep up on her. Was it too extra to wear matching outfits? Are people gonna think they're annoying?

She zoned out slightly, not realizing that she was staring at one of the cameras. Changbin sensed that she felt uncomftorable, but wasn't sure why. Trying to reassure her, he wraps his arm around her body, giving her a quick squeeze.

It effectively brings her back to reality and she stares at him for a few seconds before looking down at his jacket. He put two and two together and spoke quietly to her.

"Don't worry tiny, we look cute"

She let out a little giggle and nodded her head at him before realizing the vehicle had stopped.

After a few seconds of waiting Areum and Minho wander out. It was only 8 am, but they both looked like walking zombies, making Sohwa question what they were doing all night to not get any sleep.

It definitely wasn't as fun an idea as you may think (i see you pervs).

They drank coffee way later than they should have and then couldnt sleep so they decided they had only one option,  stay up all night trying to find the worst fanfictions they could.

They had a great time laughing like dying seals at the dora x bob the builder fics, but then it was 4 am and they realized they hadn't even thought of sleeping yet.

Areum was drowning in another one of Minho's sweaters and it was pretty obvious she hadnt brushed her hair that day.

They collapsed into the vehicle, giving a quick greeting to Sohwa and Changbin before leaning on each other and falling asleep instantly.

The awake couple just laughed at them before going back to talking amongst themselves.

A few minutes later, the car stopped outside of Eunbyeols apartment to pick up the last couple.

They enter the car, and Chan laughs way too loud when he sees Minho and Areum passed out. Rightly so, as Minho was definitely drooling a little on his girlfriend.

Eunbyeol smiled at the couple before whispering something to Chan, making him laugh once again. Apperently too loud, as Minho woke up and glared tiredly at his leader before adjusting his girlfriend's position and going back to sleep.

The car ride was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. The two awake couples talked between themselves and the asleep one stayed that way the whole ride. It wasn't too far of a drive, and before they knew it the car was heading towards a driveway.

They drove past the first driveway and pulled in the second one, the staff would later explain that the first driveway led to the house the maknae line couples would be staying in.

The car stopped in front of a large house and they could see another one next to it with moving trucks being emptied. The two houses were seperated by a wide strip of grass, but there were little stepping stones creating a path between the two backyards.

Chan woke up Minho first and let him wake his girlfriend.

She noticed the wet spot on her shoulder and laughed at her boyfriend, jokingly calling him nasty before saying that it was okay since the hoodie was his anyway.

The couple's exited the car and Eunbyeol immediately spotted the cameras on the porch, as well as noticing the ones spread out through their tour of the house.

Areum had completely forgotten there were cameras, resulting in her being much less stressed than the other girls who were watching their every move.

There were six rooms in the house, as the company didn't want it to seem like they were forcing the couples to share a bed even though they knew that's how it would end up anyway.

Sohwa pointed at one of the extra beds before turning to her boyfriend.

"That's where you sleep the next time you let that Stacy chick hit on you"

Changbin just laughed at her as they continue exploring the house.

All of their stuff had already been brought to the house and they were now snooping around, trying to figure out which room was which.

"Why the fuck are there so many condoms in this house?!"

The staff internally groaned, realizing they were going to be bleeping a lot of Sohwa's sentences.

Not proof read

Not proof read

So I decided to do what you guys suggested and split them Hyung and maknae line, but they're going to be neighbors so there can still be interaction between everyone