seven

''what the fuck?"

''what the fuck?"

The lights in the room turn on right when the clock hits eight, and nobody in the house is excited about it.

"I thought it was Saturday" Seo groans from her spot in bed.

"They probably want to film something today" Luna pitched in from the other side of the room.

It was hard to find a house with ten bedrooms so for the extra rooms the staff just got two and put two beds in them. Seo didn't feel ready to sleep in the same bed as Seungmin yet, so she slept in a extra room. And Luna didnt want her to feel awkward so she offered to join.

Seo didn't know why she felt so hesitant to share a bed with her boyfriend, they had sleepovers all the time. Except they usually would build a fort to sleep in or they would fall asleep on the couch together. They cuddled a lot, but Seo just didn't feel ready to sleep all night in the same bed for some reason. They had talked about it a little last night when she first made the decision, and Seungmin was really cool with it. He told her that she shouldn't feel pressured just because everyone else seems to be okay with it and that he wasn't offended that she wasn't ready.

Which led to where she was now, still tired and needing at least an hour to fully wake up, with Luna who seemed to somehow be fully awake at 8am.

"Alright I'm gonna go bug Jeongin, and I don't need the bathroom if you wanna shower" Luna scurried out of the room while Seo just nodded along, deciding on sleeping for "five more minutes" before getting up to shower.

Luna tip toed down the hallway, quietly opening the door to the room her boyfriend was in. She knew he was a heavy sleeper, and after poking her head in the door it was clear that he hadn't been woken by the lights like everyone else had. This left her one option.

"INNIE" she yelled out, before jumping onto his sleeping figure. "WAKEY WAKEY BABE"

He woke up ready to swing but decided against it when he saw his girlfriend on top of him.

"You really just can't let your poor boyfriend sleep huh?" He pouted from below her.

"Nope" she shook his shoulder, leading to a full blown wrestling match right there on his bed.

The rest of the girls were having much more pleasant mornings.

Yeona had been waken up by an attack of kisses from zir boyfriend, which zie happily returned once awake.

Shinhye woke up to Felix playing with her hair and "admiring her", even though she described it more like "creepily staring at her while she sleeps".

Ayaka woke up before Hyunjin and had a marker one centimeter away from his face before he woke up, immediately snatching it from her hand and tackling her back onto their bed.

Eventually they had all gathered into the dining room downstairs to eat breakfast, except for Seo who was still enjoying her "five minutes" and Seungmin who had gone to wake her up.