-sunnymoon

-sunnymoon

Shin Areum | she/her | minho

"Lemon" | "puppy"

photographer | used to work at a cafe |

affectionate | stubborn | lemon pie >>>>

Minho walked through the doorway slowly, checking around the entrance for his girlfriend

Minho walked through the doorway slowly, checking around the entrance for his girlfriend. Normally she was there to attack him with a hug as soon as he walked in the door, but today she was nowhere to be found.

Calling out quietly, he takes his shoes off at the door and walks through the hallways. He sees her as soon as he turns the corner. She's curled up in an office chair in front of her desk, and he shakes his head at her uncomfortable position before pausing the music she had playing through the speakers.

Getting closer to her form he now sees the display on her screen, the hundreds of little squares all over. He realizes that they're all pictures she's taken and he smiles remembering what she told him a few days back.

She had gotten an offer from Starship to work taking their teaser photos and was now compiling a portfolio. He had seen the pictures she'd taken and knew she would get it, her talent never failed to surprise him.

No wonder she was knocked out, the portfolio needed to be submitted by tomorrow, and thinking back Minho wasn't sure if he'd seen her sleep in the last three days.

Clicking save so that she wouldn't lose her progress, he now turns to his girlfriend. She had her hair in a sloppy ponytail, and her entire body was wrapped up into one of his sweaters (that he had definitely been looking for all week). Laughing quietly to himself he picks her up and takes her to her bed where she would be more comfortable.

He contemplated going to make some food, figuring she would be in a good mood for the news if he cooked her favorite meal. Ultimately deciding he was too lazy, he instead threw himself down on the mattress next to her. Apperently it was too hard because her eyes fluttered open and a sleepy smile made it's way onto her face when she sees him next to her.