DaisySparkle

DaisySparkle

Kim Shinhye | she/her | Felix

Jordyn | Shin | Chipmunk

| baker |

Awkward | impulsive | anti-violence queen

Shinhye made her way towards the practice room, and upon hearing no music she rapped her knuckles on the door twice before peeking her head when she heard a 'come in'

"Did you bring food?"

"Really? That's the first thing you ask?"

"I mean hi how are you? I'm good. Has your day been good? Mine is tiring. Did you maybe bring food?"

"Of course I brought food you dork"

Felix gets up off the floor and runs over, spinning her around once and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're the best babe"

Shinhye just watched her boyfriend fondly before joining everyone in the middle of the dance room.

"So what did you guys do today?"

They told her about the choreography they were working on, followed by some meeting they'd had with JYP.

"That sounds kinda scary, what was it about?"

The boys all go quiet, turning to Felix and asking with their eyes if he wanted them to leave.

"Guys it's no big deal chill"

Shinhye simply sits there in confusion, waiting for someone to explain what happened.

"So basically fans are getting suspicious. Minho was caught with his girlfriend, Changbin was caught with a," he puts air quotes with his fingers around the next part "close female friend. And now everyone is talking about how they saw us holding hands that one time"