💙🧡KIRARI & SAYAKA: Mistress 🧡💙

Start from the beginning

"Awesome." Jun smirked.

The first game of poker ended and y/n watched as the game had barely taken ten minutes so when the boys lost it was boring. The second round hit and y/n smirked knowing the boys thought they were onto something.

"Is it warm in here?" Y/n asked taking her blazer off.

Y/n's shirt was exposed and next thing she knew she accidentally dropped it on the floor. Pouting she stood up to grab the discarded item, showing the boys what would be in store for them if they won. Y/n placed the discarded item on the chair as the boys adjusted themselves accordingly. Y/n sat down and undid the buttons on her shirt.

"Ren, I believe it's you go." Y/n spoke as she continued.

The poor boy was lost, y/n took off the buttons from the sleeves and pulled the sleeves up to her elbows. She smiled and it exposed her tattoos for them all, it was unheard of for 19 year old's to have as many as she does. Sayaka's name was on one wrist and Kirari's was on the other, there was just random tattoos along her arms. Y/n then played her cards as she undid the top two buttons, a tiny amount of cleavage showing. Jun groaned at the thought of the girl and proceeded to watch the show in font of him.

"Y/n wins round 2." Iku smiled.

"That's it for the games boys. I won." Y/n smirked.

She stood up and grabbed her blazer before heading out the door, Iku followed and y/n took the girl's tag. 

"I'll have Sayaka deal with it." Y/n winked. 

She continued walking through the corridor, her blazer being carried in her hand as got to the student council room. Just before she entered she checked the time groaning because she was late for the meeting. She sighed before walking in, all eyes went onto her as y/n gave no notice to the outburst.

"Sayaka darling, please arrange a life plan of 400 million yen on Jun, and his friend's Ren and Akira. Oh and clear poor little Iku's debt." Y/n smiled throwing the blazer onto the table.

Anyone in the room could feel the confidence dripping from the girl and y/n smirked looking around the room.

"Sayaka honey, you're not a little lap dog are you? Come here." Y/n motioned.

"N-No?" Sayaka was confused as she walked over.

Y/n lifted the girl's chin and smirked glancing over at Kirari who looked like she was in the middle of a gay panic. Y/n smirked lightly and nodded.

"Good. I heard a few nasty things being said about my two favourites. Now, why don't you all scram?" Y/n spoke.

"Leave." Kirari's voice echoed and everyone ran out.

"Man I have new stuff to think about." Midari smirked leaving.

"Dirty mind Midari." Y/n laughed.

"Y/n." Kirari breathed out.

"Come here kitten." Y/n cooed.

Kirari ran over and hugged the girl instantly, she cuddled closely as y/n undid the girl's braids. Kirari smiled and looked up at her wife, y/n looked at her and kissed her softly as Sayaka stood on the side. 

"Sayaka don't miss out." Y/n smiled.

Sayaka joined the hug and kissed y/n, y/n took the leading role as Sayaka submitted to her. Sayaka then turned to Kirari and kissed her, this time Kirari submitted to the girl. Y/n smirked and pulled away much to the displeasure of her wife and girlfriend.

"Let's sit on the couch." Y/n remarks.

The three sit on the couch, Sayaka on her left as her hand rested on the girl's thigh. Her other hand was around Kirari's waist and y/n smiled as Sayaka traced her name on y/n's wrist.

"How's my favourite girl's doing?" Y/n asked.

"I'm doing great...Kirari has been okay." Sayaka shrugged.

"Okay? What did you do Kirari?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing." Kirari shrugged pouting.

"Lie again and you'll go over my lap." 

Sorry mistress." Kirari apologised.

"Forgiven but tell me."

"I just missed you and period and stress from the council." Kirari admitted.

"Well, I'm going to stay for awhile kitten so you don't have to deal with all of that." Y/n smiled.

"Really?" Kirari asked.

"Yes." Y/n laughed.

"What did you mean by giving Jun and friend's a life plan?" Sayaka asked.

"Ah yes, the group were discussing how my favourite girls were no more than sex dolls in their eyes. Sayaka was a lap dog according to them and Kirari would be a dominatrix if they fucked you." Y/n laughed at the end.

"Kirari is far from a dominatrix." Sayaka laughed.

"I like being submissive." Kirari shrugged.

"I know kitten. Now how about you lose the blazer for me huh?" Y/n asked.

"Yes mistress." Kirari smiled.

Kirari did as she was told as Sayaka watched her, y/n smirked and leaned in for a kiss. Kirari was happily giving out a kiss for her and grinned when Sayaka kissed her after. Y/n looked at the sight right in front of her, her wife and girlfriend making out near her face.

"Yep, i'm not going for a while now." Y/n grinned.

"Good." Kirari and Sayaka spoke.