𝟐𝟎. 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

dani pulled up to school and was actually forward to going. vinnie's been busy with football, so she barely got to see him.

everytime they passed each other in the hallway, he gave her a smirk and it never failed to enhance the butterflies she felt.

from the sex, to the sexting, to the stairwell makeouts, she thought it was kind of fun secretly hooking up. who even needed a relationship when being friends with benefits was always an option?

she walked to class and put more pep in her step. she was happy. it may have just be lust, but it put her in an unbelievable good mood.

"damn girl, watch where you're going," signa said as dani accidentally knocked into her while on her way to class.

"i see somebody's in a good mood. is it because they're getting railed by vin—" she put her hand over dylan's mouth to stop her from finishing the sentence and pulled her to the side of the hallway.

"bitch, not so loud," she frantically whispered, "you guys and kio are the only people that know, i think. that's if vinnie hasn't told anyone else."

"ashamed to be sleeping with someone who has a body count over 100?"

"hey," signa started, "we don't slut shame here."

dani shrugged her shoulders and mumbled, "i mean... it's a pretty high body count, but that's besides the point. i'm not ashamed, i just don't think it's anyone else's business."

her phone dinged.

vinnie🥰2nd floor janitor'scloset rn or i'mgonna lose my mind

vinnie🥰
2nd floor janitor's
closet rn or i'm
gonna lose my mind

mamas💕
vin i have class

vinnie🥰
same but idc

vinnie🥰
i want you

vinnie🥰
like now

mamas💕
yes because
the janitor's
closet is just
so romantic

vinnie🥰
i'll give you
romance if
you want

vinnie🥰
just popout
for like twenty
minutes

mamas💕
ten

vinnie🥰
fifteen

mamas💕
omw 💃🏽

vinnie🥰
bet🕺🏻