𝟎𝟕. 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

8:27 PM

8:27 PM

me
dylan get your short
ass out here or i
swear to fucking
god

me
sig and i have been
waiting for
TWENTY GODDAMN
MINUTES

dyl💕
damn u flat-chested
bitch

dyl💕
i'm coming now

dyl💕
looking this good
doesn't take five
minutes yanno

"is she coming?" sig asks me in an annoyed tone and starts tapping her nails against the passenger seat window.

"yeah," i say as i turn off my phone and beep my horn.

dylan walks out, wearing a jaguar print crop top and dark denim shorts. i roll my eyes.

"this bitch kept us waiting for her to throw on her regular fucking summer fit."

sig playfully hits my arm, "be nice! she probably wants to show the guys what they're missing."

dylan finally reaches the car and basically flies in, "happy? i'm finally here after being RUSHED. now drive before i jump out of the window."

sig pulls down my mirror and starts frantically fixing her hair and adding last-minute additions to her face makeup.

she puts lip gloss on and blots her lips using a napkin from out of her purse. i hear an exasperated sigh come from her mouth.

"you okay babygirl?" i ask and she puts her head in her hands and lets out a groan.

"i just know kio's gonna be there. what if he's with another girl? what if he sees me and ignores me? what if he doesn't want me anymore? what if—"

"you see that he's a jerk and you move on with your life?" dylan interrupts and unbuckles her seat belt to be between the driver and passenger seat.

"let's be real, siggy, you can do so much better than him. he's a player and everybody knows this. him and vinnie literally go through girls like they're socks."

"but... he's different with me," sig makes a sad face.

"then why aren't you guys together?"

hearing dylan say that throws me off guard. to avoid more hostility and shade in the atmosphere, i use my right hand to push her back into her seat.

"we're deadass almost at the party. shut up, stop arguing and stressing over stupid guys, and just have fun," i force a smile, "or you guys will very much be walking home."

i pull into bryce's driveway. i'm surprised that i found a spot to park, considering cars are already lined up and down the street.

signa and dylan exit my car, and i trail not too far behind them. the front yard has a few solo cups here and there, but nothing too messy.

entering bryce's house was like switching atmospheres. outside was so quiet, but upon entering, everything shifted to slight chaos.

music was blasting while the guests were just standing around, some sitting, drinking, and talking to each other. the football players were being idiots, of course, and chanting while drinking out of a trophy.

vinylu here?

vinyl
u here?

me
yeah lol i'm in the
living room with
sig and dyl

vinyl
me and the guys are
in the kitchen

vinyl
come say hi :) we don't
bite

me
for some reason i
have a very hard
time believing that

"hey guys, i'm gonna go say hi to vinnie and hopefully find elmo somewhere around here," i say to dylan and sig, shortly before heading into the kitchen.

"okay," they both reply. "if elmo does some funny shit, let me know. i'll kill him," dylan says.

signa gets up from the sofa, "okay, well i'm gonna go look around and hopefully find kio."

"okay. be safe guys. and don't accept drinks from strangers. don't make me leave bryce's in handcuffs," dylan says.