𝟏𝟖. 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

edited 12.19.2021

i wake up in shock and a lot of physical pain. last night doesn't even feel real.

i had sex with vincent hacker and now i probably won't ever walk again.

to make sure i'm not completely out of mind, the first thing i did after waking up was making sure that vinnie was still in my bed, and very much he was.

he looks so peaceful sleeping with his arms around me, but if i don't use the bathroom soon, then i'm going to end up peeing in my bed.

i take a look at the time and it's almost noon. vinnie seems knocked out cold, so i try to slowly escape his embrace and he just groans and pulls me closer.

"why are you trying to leave me?" he
mumbles into my ear.

"i'm deadass on the verge of peeing myself," i quietly respond.

"ugh, fine. but when you're done you better come back into my arms."

"haha, don't worry, i will." i give him a kiss on the cheek and get up and head towards the bathroom. when i'm done using it, i take a long look at myself in the mirror and quietly freak out.

"you," i point to myself through the mirror, "are not a virgin anymore!" i silently say and start doing a stupid dance.

oh my god. you had sex with someone who isn't your boyfriend.

okay that may be true but who actually cares? sex is sex, girl.

vinylcome back in myarms NOW 😡

vinyl
come back in my
arms NOW 😡

me
okay damn

me
can't even let
me pee for five
seconds

vinyl
round two?

me
bro i can barely
feel my legs lol

me
and my parents
are awake and
would be able to
walk in at any
moment

vinyl
understandable

vinyl
can u please
come back now
tho

vinyl
or ima cry

me
omw

i rush out of the bathroom and accidentally bump into bryce, "damn, somebody's in a frantic mood so early in the morning."