💛MARY: Mistress💛

Start from the beginning

"Princess." Mary cooed waking the girl.

"Noooo." Y/n groaned.

"Come on. Get your butt up." Mary hummed.

"Tired." Y/n yawned.

"I'll let you sleep tonight. Go get dressed in your school uniform." Mary ordered.

Y/n raised an eyebrow since they only wore that uniform for roleplaying. She did get up and started to get changed before running to Mary.

"Can you loosen the collar please?" Y/n asked.

"Why? Don't you like being choked?" Mary asked amused.

"It's marking my skin and its itchy." Y/n mumbled.

"Okay." Mary smiled.

Y/n knelt down in front of her as Mary took off the collar. Y/n wore it constantly but Mary whinced at the sight of the rash. She walked over to the side before grabbing some cream and rubbing it on the girl's neck. She hummed as y/n relaxed into the touch. She finished up and placed the collar back on a little loosely.

"Thank you mistress." Y/n nodded.

"Welcome. Now go get the rest of the uniform on." Mary commented.

Y/n did as she was told, the skirt was shorter than a usual school one. They'd made adjustments to it since leaving school plus, y/n had managed to grow. As y/n rolled up her thigh highs she felt someone smack her rear. Mary grinned as y/n bit her tongue.

"Good girl. Now come on. We have gambles." Mary grabbed her own jacket.

Y/n panicked slightly not able to find the blazer that went with the uniform. Before too long she realized and instead bounced over to Mary.

"The blazer y/n." Mary glared.

"You ripped it last week." Y/n smiled.

"Ah. I did anyway, come on." Mary pulled the girl out.

As they stood in the elevator Mary pulled a leash out, attaching it to the collar. Mary wouldn't tug or harm her girlfriend in anyway, it was more decoration. Eyes all fell onto the pair as they entered the gambling rooms.

"Mary!" Yumeko giggled hugging her roommate.

"You've been gambling already?" Mary laughed.

"Of course I have. Midari's coming down soon. Anyway, y/n that skirt is a little short." Yumeko pointed out.

"Mistress told me to wear it." Y/n nodded.

"Just be careful of wondering eyes Mary. Jun's in tonight and a few other boys." Yumeko mentioned.

"Babygirl go get me and Yumeko a drink please. You know our usual." Mary smiled.

"Yes mistress." Y/n kissed her cheek before rushing off.

The leash was taken off her but the collar stayed. Everyone knew to stay away from collared girl's as they were housepets who were solo owned. Any with a generic tag were free for anyone. Y/n willingly became a housepet for her girlfriend. As she approached the bar she ordered Mary and Yumeko's usual and juice for herself. She handed the server Mary's card and they nodded before coming back and letting y/n run off. The bartender had also given y/n a lolly, a common thing for submissives to gain if they were polite.

"Princess. Let me take that before you spill it." Mary grinned taking her drink.

"I got myself juice. If that's okay." Y/n looked down.

"Juice? Y/n you're allowed drinks just not alcohol. Remember that. Just ask me to let your leash go." Mary smiled.

"Yes mistress." Y/n nodded.

Mary walked with the girl to the council den, Mary and Yumeko were now council members due to Runa leaving for elsewhere and Kaede not finding it interesting. Kirari smiled at y/n and nodded to the girl. Y/n looked down in respect as Sayaka was also in the same boat as her.

"Y/n. Help Sayaka please." Mary ordered.

"Yes mistress." Y/n kissed Mary's cheek.

Y/n rushed to her best friend's side and helped the girl with a gamble. It was slowly but surely getting more violent, to the point both submissives where grabbed. Two guys held them by their necks, y/n relaxed slightly knowing Mary always had an eye on her. Yet panicked more when Mary didn't come over, she didn't see Mary at all. Kirari had also moved but y/n and Sayaka tried to push off the guys.

"Two slutty girls. One in a school uniform and the other dressed as a bunny." The guy laughed.

"Please don-" Sayaka was slapped across the face.

"I don't care who you previously owned you. You're ours." The taller guy laughed.

Y/n was panicking as she felt his hand grip her neck and not safetly. He was slowly breaking her wind pipe as her eyes fogged up. Kirari and Mary had moved to the side for just a moment, discussing a playdate for the two subs. Yet in their talking they walked back over, spotting the two subs missing and two guys blocking something. Kirari walked over and noticed a familiar violet hair flowing down.

"Sayaka!" Kirari ran over.

"Y/n?" Mary ran over also.

The guys dropped the girl's and laughed trying to ease the situation.

"We were just having fun. Isn't that right?" The guy laughed.

Y/n callopsed in Mary's arms, the colour was slowly going back into her skin as the hand print on her neck was extremely visable. Sayaka was the same in regards to mark but the guy who had pinned her didn't make her lose colour.

"Get them out of here now!" Kirari ordered.

Security took the men out as y/n look at Mary groaning.

"Baka." Y/n groaned.

"Okay. Okay." Mary panicked further at their safeword being said.

She sat on the floor holding the girl as she began to feel herself. Mary took the collar off her and kissed her cheek softly. Sayaka must have said her safeword also as Kirari was doing the same. Mary looked at her girlfriend and was terrified herself for seeing what they were doing. She swore to protect y/n from anything like this yet it happened.

"Bedtime." Y/n whispered closing her eyes.

Mary leaned against the wall and held her girlfriend as she started to sleep. The shock must have now caught to her and made her exhausted.

"You don't have to tell me now baby. Relax." Kirari spoke to her girlfriend.

"They-ow. They lost the gamble." Sayaka groaned.

"They're all gone."

"He kept flirting...we showed our collars but they called them fake. Ow. Y/n was telling them to behave or she'll she'll get you or security...they took it ad a threat. Then they grabbed her first. I went to use my tazer but the guy grabbed me also." Sayaka groaned her neck aching.

"You're so brave." Kirari kissed her girlfriend's face.

"You are brave Sayaka. Thank you for trying to defend y/n." Mary commented.

"She's my best friend." Sayaka smiled.