Not So Bad - Mona Megistus X Reader (Genshin Impact)

Sad that I stopped playing Genshin, but I still love its characters. Being busy 24/7 doesn't let me grind for primogens so no new characters for me ever 😔

P.S.: Damn, mona got a DUMPTRUCK

——————————————————————

"What? Hey!"

In the words of a wise witch "If there's someone who's obviously needing help, you should assist them as much as they will allow you to", and even if she was only referring to one specific person, this witch is still right.

The astrologer that rested on the small bed woke up in a frenzy, falling from said bed simply because she couldn't recognize the place around her at first, but once she saw you, her expression changed from shock to obvious anger.

"I have told you time and time again that I do not need your help Y/N!"

She stands up, patting her legs which you took time to observe curiously. Such a beauty, they sure were, and if someone keeps looking, one thing that could be noticed is that they've gotten a bit thicker. A blessing from the Gods, for sure.

"Don't just stare at my legs!" She responds when she catches your obvious glare from across the small room, so you stopped.

"Sorry."

"About my legs, or kidnapping me?"

"You needed someplace to sleep, right?"

As stubborn as she is, Mona knew she needed a place to at least stay the night specially after she had been kicked out of her own little place for not paying the rent in time. She couldn't set a camp her entire life, and she would be lying to herself if she said she didn't sleep like a baby on that damned bed.

Mona: "Whatever it is, stop it."

Y/N: "I can't exactly do that. Today you'll accompany me and I'll make sure you're taken care of properly. And yeah, that means exactly what you think it means."

Mona absolutely despised the idea of others keeping an eye on her, but the enigmatic astrologer was willing to accept it and not because it was you that's taking care of her but because, truth be told, she hadn't eaten in a while.

Mona: "I-I suppose a change of pace once in a while isn't such a bad thing."

Y/N: "That's the spirit, now come on it's time to eat."

You were never really a fan of Mona's ideas and opinions on material things. It was clear to you that it was all a lie so you wouldn't worry about her so much, but she was so bad at doing so that you end up worrying about her a lot, and today is the day you'll finally try to get her out of this lifestyle of not having enough Mora to go by, even if she seemed hesitant in accepting your helping hand.

The atmosphere of the restaurant you entered was very welcoming, and after you sat down you realized Mona seemed nervous.

Y/N: "What do you wanna eat?"

Mona: "Well... I usually just eat a salad. You know, it's light, fulfilling, and completely cheap too!"

Y/N: "Listen, I like your body and how fit you are, but I'm pretty sure I can get you something a lot better than just salad, alright?"

Mona worries for how much money would be wasted on this "overpriced fancy food", but your constant insistence eventually convinced her and she accepted. Once the food had arrived, you saw that it was a big meal, and by the way Mona stared at it, you knew she was pondering on whether or not she even deserved something like the absolute masterpiece that sat in front of her. She's even thinking as to how much you were paying for it, feeling bad about it every passing minute.