Eccedentesiast - Ami Kawashima X Reader (Toradora) (Req)

I got a new fucking phone LETS GO LADS I CAN WRITE MORE ONESHOTS WOOOOO (this one is a lot fucking faster, shit is like sonic)

F.F.: FUCK IT YOU'RE THE FUN FACT NOW

———————————————————————

"Are you... Ami Kawashima?"

A purple-haired girl stops walking, adjusting her sunglasses and looking away from the person addressing her. Maybe her disguise wasn't as convincing as she thought it would be.

Ami: "N-No, but I get that a lot—"

When she turned around to see who was talking to her, she dropped her purse to the ground in complete disbelief at who she had in front of her.

Ami: "Y/N?! How—Why are you here?!"

Y/N: "So it is you then."

The girl quickly picks up her purse and clears her throat.

Ami: "...Let's go somewhere more private."

She takes your hand and drags you to a place where she could finally talk to you. After five years of not being able to do so...

Flashback

Y/N: "So you're leaving then?"

Ami: "Is that sadness I hear in your voice?"

Ami, trying to hide her own feelings, smirks. You shook your head.

Y/N: "N-No, but now that you're leaving, it feels like we haven't spent much time together."

Ami stands up, taking a deep breath as the soft breeze caressed her face.

Ami: "I'll be back someday. And maybe we can go eat at a fancy restaurant. You're the one who's gonna pay for the food though."

Y/N: "Sure. A hug before you leave?"

Ami: "A hug when we see each other again."

Y/N: "Deal."

And with that, Ami left. She didn't look back, not once. She just kept walking.

Back To Present

Ami quickly locks the door to her hotel room, sighing.

Ami: "This is better."

Ami sat on her own bed while you sat on a chair, facing each other and waiting for the other to talk.

Y/N: "So, Ami Kawashima has become a popular actress."

Ami: "Fufu, I guess so. How did you even know I was in Rome?"

Y/N: "I didn't. What are you doing here?"

Ami: "I'm here for work. My next movie is being filmed here. Your turn."

Y/N: "Running errands for a friend."

Ami: "In Rome?"