The Much Needed Fox Pamper - Senko X Reader (Senko-San) (Req)

senko san manga>>>senko san anime

The anime was too slow paced for me, the episodes felt like they lasted too long, but it was nice seeing these characters animated

P.S.: Thank you for the suggestions, I have *very slightly* changed the cover since everyone liked Austin. Now he's with his two waifus :)

——————————————————————————

"Welcome back! You've had a long day, haven't you?"

You opened the door to your apartment, the first person you see is Senko, the kitsune girl that came to live with you a couple of months ago. Although suspicious at first, you slowly got used to her being there when you came home, always taking care of you after a hard day at work and making you feel a lot better.

You dropped to the floor, tired and in need of that which you always enjoyed touching.

Y/N: "Senko..."

Senko: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Lemme fluff your tail or I'll die..."

Senko sighs, helping you stand up and taking you to your bed. You sit down then Senko sat down next to you.

Senko: "The first thing you want after work is my tail... well, since you've worked so hard today you deserve it."

Y/N: "Thank you..."

Senko offers you her thick, fluffy tail. You watch as it slightly wags from side to side before gently passing your hands through the soft fur. You burrowed your head into her tail, feeling the softness of it and seeing how well Senko took care of her tail. You could fall asleep on it if you were allowed to.

Senko: "Y-You are quite addicted to my tail, aren't you?"

Y/N: "It's the best thing in the world..."

You could hear Senko yelp when your hands got closer to the base of her tail.

Y/N: "Sorry."

Senko: "T-That's alright... just make sure not to—EEK!"

You went ahead and pet Senko's head and ears, taking her by surprise and seeing her recoil from the sudden action, standing up and walking a few steps away. She wasn't very fond of you touching her ears after what happened last time.

Senko: "I-I believe that's enough fluffing for today."

Y/N: "Tail, come back..."

Senko walked away, leaving you with a sense of emptiness. The big and fluffy tail you cherished so much had left along with Senko.

Senko: "I'll prepare dinner now."

Y/N: "O-Okay..."

LATER

After eating Senko's food, you got ready to finally go to sleep, taking a shower before putting on your pajamas. You sat on your bed, noticing that it was quite late already so you had to shut your eyes already.

You lay down on your bed, closing your eyes and covering your body with the blanket. You swore your local sleep paralysis demon was messing with you since you felt someone next to you, so you slightly opened your eyes to see Senko getting in bed with you, so you had to know what she was planning.

Y/N: "Senko?"

Senko: "Oh! Did I wake you up?"

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Senko: "Don't mind me! Just consider this an apology for snapping at you earlier."

Senko's tail was set right in front of you, which could only mean one thing.

Senko: "You may have my tail to help you sleep tonight."

Y/N: "Thanks..."

You hugged the tail, once again feeling warm and soft. Senko starts humming some sort of lullaby, which helped you quickly fall asleep.

Senko: "Goodnight Y/N..."

NEXT DAY

Y/N: "Tail..."

You slowly opened your eyes, seeing Senko had turned around while you were sleeping so you could snuggle her instead of her tail. Your hands moved on their own, patting her head because she was asleep and this was your only chance to do so.

Senko: "You really are unable to control yourself."

Y/N: "Senko, I didn't know you were awake."

Senko: "Don't worry, I'm starting to like your strange pats and 'fluffs'. I'll allow you to do as much of it as you want, but first..."

Senko moved a bit to plant a kiss your forehead, then got really close to you.

Senko: "Was that weird?"

Y/N: "Not at all. It was kinda nice."

You then did something a bit more extreme, you kissed Senko, her lips made contact with your as you brought her closer to you by grabbing her tail.

Senko: "Umu!"

Y/N: "Sorry... too much?"

Senko: "No... it was lovely."

You smiled, kissing Senko one more time.

Y/N: "Well, guess we can sleep some more."

Senko: "Don't you have to work today?"

Y/N: "Day off."

Senko: "Really? That's delightful! It means I can pamper you all day long, my dear."

Y/N: "Is that what you're gonna call me now?"

Senko: "Perhaps."

The kitsune girl giggles, snuggling close to you and patting your own head.

You might have accidentally slept with Senko for five more hours.

——————————————————————————

BONUS SCENE

Y/N: "I am hungry..."

Senko: "While I prepare the food, you should take a shower."

Y/N: "Sure."

You walked over to the bathroom, undressing to take a quick shower, but then saw Senko still standing behind you.

Y/N: "Shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

Senko: "I'm just making sure you don't pass out or anything like that."

Y/N: "Could you turn around at least? This is kind of embarrassing..."

Senko: "You're so immature, but then again I am older than you."

Y/N: "Y-Yeah."

You got in the shower, turning the water on. You sighed, enjoying the water as it grazed your face and the rest of your body. Showers are great.

Senko: "Well then, now that I've seen it all, I'll prepare the food."

Y/N: "What?!"

——————————————————————————