Valentine - literally almost every character x Male Reader (RWBY)

Happy Valentine's Day! If you're lonely and have no one to spend it with, you can read this and fill your heart with some very strange feels. Have a good read!

——————————————————————————

It was that dredged day that the lonely people hated with their entire being: Valentine's Day. You must be wondering why I hate it in particular, that's because I am a lonely people. Person? Whatever. How about walking? That sounds good. I see many of the students walking around, heads down because they're all like me. Some of them are with their friends and others with their special someone. I was just heading to my team's dorm room to see how they're doing and if they were doing anything in particular. As I entered, they all seemed sad, so sad it was almost funny but, I held my laugh.

Y/N: "Ah, so we all have the same problem."

Neptune: "Speak for yourself. I will gain enough courage and confess today."

Y/N: "To who? Your right hand? Come on, all the girls know the moment you start going out with one of them, you're gonna start flirting on two others."

Neptune: "That's not..."

Sun: "Y/N's right."

Sun seemed a bit more happy after my comment, which I admit, makes me proud. Neptune was still depressed and, Mercury sat on his bed playing with his phone.

Sun: "I know you guys are gonna try to get someone either way. I'm sure you'll get all the chicks Y/N."

Y/N: "Eh. I stopped caring really. Why do we need Valentines Day anyway? It's stupid."

Mercury: "Thank you! I thought I was the only one that thought that way."

Sun: "Well then, what do you guys wanna do?"

Neptune: "Not exist."

Y/N: "I'll leave you guys. I have business to attend."

Mercury: "See ya."

I stepped out of the room, with absolutely nothing to do, I simply walked around with my scroll in hand, checking different things to do on this plain day, but I didn't notice someone walking towards me and that's when I bumped into Ruby.

Y/N: "Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there, I just—"

Ruby: "Don't finish that sentence!"

Ruby said this because, ever since we met, I had been making fun of her height because, who wouldn't? She's really tiny.

Y/N: "Where are you going in such a hurry? It's Valentine's Day, we should enjoy this day and take it easy."

Ruby: "I thought you hated it."

Y/N: "I totally do. I just want you to relax since all the learning must be exhausting."

Ruby: "Well, I just wanted to..."

Suddenly, her face started growing a shade of red, almost as if she had remembered that what she was going to do was going to be extremely embarrassing.

Ruby: "Heheh...nothing important. Here."

She got closer to me and I received a hug from the little girl with the red hood. I was surprised since I wasn't expecting something so affectionate coming from her.

Y/N: "What was that for? Not that I'm against hugging or anything."

Ruby: "Don't worry about it. Have a good Valentine's Day Y/N!"

She started walking away, leaving me completely confused.

Y/N: "A girl full of surprises..."

I started walking the other direction, hoping that I may find something interesting to do today. As I walked along the hallway, I heard a familiar laugh.