Double Battle - Rosa X Male Reader X Hilda X ??? (Pokemon BW/B2W2) (Req)

That really happened huh? Wanna know what I'm talking about? Then read!

——————————————————————————

"Anybody in there? Hellooooo~"

Your voice interrupted Hilda's staring at nothing session.

Hilda: "Huh? Yeah. Yeah totally."

Y/N: "You alright?"

Hilda: "Oh please, I am fine and ready to uhhhhh, what were we doing?"

You grabbed the two movie tickets you had in your pocket and waved them in front of Hilda's face which helped her remember what she was going to be doing.

Hilda: "Right! How could I forget? We were going to watch that one movie..."

Y/N: "Which is?"

Hilda: "The one with the colorful people, and there's this dog that talks and has like a sword..."

Y/N: "I am extremely disappointed in you right now."

Hilda: "Sorry I just, I've been thinking about someone—thing! Something."

With only your friend in mind, you placed the tickets back in your pocket and dragged her to the nearest place to sit down, which was fortunately a bench at the park which was close by. You looked at her but she didn't seem to be paying to attention, so you tried pulling off that weird English accent you did from time to time.

Y/N: "Something on your mind dear?"

Hilda: "Really? Ah well, it's just, it's—"

A certain girl was walking towards you, which made Hilda squint her eyes at her, with a hint of jealousy in her eyes as well as hatred.

Hilda: "I'm fine. Yeah."

With her amiable expression and gentle, soft voice, Rosa greeted you.

Rosa: "Hey! I didn't expect to see you around here! How are you doing?"

Y/N: "I'm doing great actually."

Rosa: "Great! Oh hey Hilda, didn't see you there!"

Hilda looked over to Rosa's adorable smile, which made her want to throw up in her mouth. Hilda muttered under her breath something along the lines of 'I'm completely fine' but you thought you might have just been hearing things.

Hilda: "Hey Rosa—"

Rosa: "So! Where are you two going?"

Y/N: "We were actually going to watch a movie, if you want to come."

Rosa: "I would love to!"

Hilda: "Oh, okay then. Sure you can come whatever."

Rosa had already grabbed you by the arm as she pulled you to your destination with Rosa behind the two of you. Without you knowing, Rosa had turned to look at Hilda and stuck her tongue out, which made Hilda even more furious at the girl who you thought was innocent, but secretly had a plan to keep you all to herself.

The three of you had reached the theater, with Rosa buying her ticket there. You all entered the room and took your seats, with you in the middle and Rosa on your left and Hilda on your right.

A couple of minutes had passed, Rosa still held your left arm as if it was a teddy bear while Hilda looked at her with envy, how much she wanted to be the one to hold you and love you, but instead there was someone in her way.

A couple more minutes had passed, Rosa somehow managed to hold your hand without you noticing her hand was there. Hilda only had a couple of minutes left before Rosa made her final moves, so she skipped the slow and steady route, grabbing your face to turn and look at her as she pressed her lips against yours for three seconds, then going back to watching the movie, blushing intensely when she had realized what she had done. Even Rosa was surprised that Hilda was able to just do that.