~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drag an unconscious witch and chain her up beside her fellow witches, "surgere." The witch wakes up confused and in fright, she looks around her then gasped at the sight of her friend until she found me standing at the corner. I step out of the shadow, "forgive me for the sudden intrusion but I'm kinda in a rush and i don't have time to act gently. I hope you could understand. My apology."

"Y-you." 

"M-me," i mocked her, "you tell me where i can find my mother or Lenore or whoever her name is or you will have the same faith your friend." Crossing my arms over my chest, "please, let me go! I don't know where she is--." i rolled my eyes, waving my hand as i hear her neck snapped. "That's a second witch that you killed in less than an hour."

I look aside at Inadu who kneeling at the witches, probably taking their magic. "Yes! And I've been itching to spill her blood! I-i....... Her blood is the only i want! And those witches are nothing but useless!" I punch the wall beside me in annoyance. I feel her soft hand on my shoulders, turn me around to face her. "Calm down, my love. What if i'm telling you Esther is the last sacrifice we need?"

"I'm listening," I turn to look at her, tilting my head aside. "Her magic! We need her magic for our ritual, our links are not that strong and temporary. We need the blood of a powerful witch. Of course, she is the second powerful witch after you."

"How do we find her?" 

"All you need is a wolf. One of her wolves is enough, Esther can break our link but not if our souls are bound into one. We will be one step closer to breaking the prison the ancestors place me," she leans forward to my ear. "You will be mine as much as I'm yours." I carry her in bridal style, "let's kidnap a wolf then." 

I zap us to the French Quarter, where wolves have claimed as their new base and not allowing a single of Marcel's lackeys to step into the quarter. I place Inadu down, hold my hand out to her as we went toward Rousseau's and i kick the door open. I change the 'Open' sign into 'Close' and using my magic to seal the door. "Greeting fellow furballs!" i shouted excited.

I pull an empty barstool and motion Inadu to sit, "please make my job easy by raising your hand if you're a wolf. And if you are human, just get the hell away from my way." Some of them are glaring at me in hatred and some are cowering away, "well, to be frank, i only need one or two to send my regards to my mother. But a bunch of death wolves will do better."

#Skip

I lick the blood off of my fingers, seeing i just slaughter a whole of werewolves. I sat at one of the dead bodies, letting out heavy sighs as i was cover up with blood. "Impressive!" Inadu clapped proudly at my doing, "but you were bit hesitated earlier, having second thought?" I roll my eyes for thousand times, "how could someone trust their former enemies very easily? It was witches doing placed a curse on wolves, but now they are bff. It's........ Fascinating!"