💙KIRARI: Trouble. 💙

Start from the beginning

"I'm having the burger and fries." Y/n hummed.

"How's school Christa?" Kirari asked.

"Little boring but it's fun in the library." Christa admitted.

"I always loved the library. It's quiet." Kirari mused.

"Mom said you never went to the library? You'd stay in the office and watch your fish." Christa spoke.

"True but I have my own personal library at home." Kirari smiled.

"I got my grades back too." Christa held the sheet out to her mama.

Kirari read over it, the grades were average for a 12 year old. She knew the clan would probably mock her for such low grades. She nodded at it then furrowed her eyebrows.

"How do you fail maths?" Kirari asked.

"It's hard." Christa blushed.

"It's 2 + 2." Kirari stared at her.

"Babe relax." Y/n placed her hand on the woman's thigh.

They ordered their food as Christa began to get shifty. Y/n knew the girl struggled to be the perfect child for Kirari but it was not fair. She stood up and held her hand out for her wife.

"Excuse us for a moment Christa. We'll return." Y/n smiled.

"Okay." Christa hummed.

Kirari followed her wife into the bathroom and y/n locked the main door. She glared at the queen of Japan, her eyes filling with rage.

"Kirari try and make a fucking effort." Y/n whisper yelled.

"I am." Kirari spoke back.

"You're making her feel inferior. She doesn't do great in maths? Who cares. I never passed it either and look at me. You have to stop the whole "i'm better than you" bullshit. We're your family not your employees. Also quit being formal, you're a fuckin teddybear when we're alone. See now you're crying and I look like the badguy." Y/n groaned.

"I'm sorry." Kirari looked down.

"If you were sorry you'd treat your daughter like a daughter. Not like a stupid child. She's trying hard to be what you want her to be. To the point she has no friend's Kirari. 0." Y/n spoke.

"But she has friends she tells me about them." Kirari remembers.

"They're made up so you don't have to worry about her. She doesn't like to add more stress to you when you've finished work. Now go out there and be a normal mother before I take her home." Y/n threatened.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry." Kirari cried.

Y/n left the room and returned to her daughter as drinks were served.

"You got a milkshake too?" Christa asked.

"Yep. Chocolate one." Y/n giggled 

"Did mama?" Christa asked.

"She got smelly tea." Y/n pulled a disgust look.

"Will you stop calling my tea disgusting." Kirari smiled sitting next to her daughter.

"It is." Y/n and Christa said.

"Hey. No teaming." Kirari pouted.

"We're not teaming." Christa laughed.

"You might be. Y/n why did you let her buy an Attack on Titan shirt? She hasn't even watched it." Kirari asked.

"Hot women." Both girls replied.

"I hate the pair of you for that." Kirari shook her head.

Their food arrived and they began to eat as Christa opened up more to Kirari. Kirari's phone rang but with a few clicks it was turned off. Y/n smiled at the sight of her wife and daughter bonding.

"Home time?" Kirari asked later onnas it got darker.

"Totally. Come on trouble." Y/n got out as Christa followed.

On the drive back Kirari held a phone call but y/n didn't understand. Yet she picked up the words "vacation and 2 weeks". Y/n grinned and leaned on her wife. Christa had passed out from the day so when they arrived home y/n went to grab her.

"I got her." Kirari picked up the girl.

Kirari carried the girl in and to her room as y/n spoke to the staff.

"I believe Kirari will be here for a week. I suggest you change the sheets for our room every day and have her laundry done instantly." Y/n grinned.

Y/n was never harsh to the staff, sometimes she would even help them with chores. She made her way upstairs and to their bedroom. She had expected a half tired Kirari on their bed but it was empty. Making her way to their daughter's room she heard a hushed voice.

"And then your auntie Riri would tease me about not passed science." Kirari admitted.

Christa was starting to fall asleep cudding Kirari. Y/n looked in and admired the sight as Christa did sleep. Kirari slowly moved out the way and headed to her bedroom. Her wife was asleep on the bed when she arrived. Her smile didn't fade as she laid down ans cuddled into her.

"I love you."