part 33

TW⚠️
charlis pov
"CHASE" i quickly ran over to chases limp body on the floor.it was like a scene form a movie.Thomas wuickly pulling out his phone calling an ambulance. my vission was blurred. i wanted to scream,i couldn't. i sat down beside him blood getting all over me,i don't care. he's laying here limp,fresh cuts from shoulders to wrists. "OH MY FUCKING GOD SOMEONE" i quickly felt thomas hand on my back as i watched him pick chase up quickly bringing him downstairs. i wanted to move but i couldn't.my vission was blurred,my throat was burning and my head was aching.. "chase." was all i could manage to say. pull it together charli.you have to get down there.he needs you.MOVE CHARLI.it wasn't until moments later when avani came rushing in to find me sitting on the floor crying in the same position i was hunched over him.blood all down my clothes and hands,with a red outline on the floor.i looked up at her with tears streaming down my face. "why him?" avani ran over and hugged me tears in her eyes as well.i finally got it together enough to be able to run down the stairs just as thomas carried chase out to the ambulance. "only one perosn please" the paramedic said stopping me and thomas and the rest of the house who was now all gathered around crying. i wanted to yell me,but i couldn't be selfish.god charli say something make a decision. thomas looked at me "please two" the paramedic was about to protest until she looked at me then back at thomas and nodded realizing there was no time to discuss this other wise he'd be gone.thomas and i sat on the side as they stuck multiple needles and machines on chase after cutting off his shirt. i couldn't help but cry.thomas wrapped his arm around my shoulder letting me lean on him,although he was crying himself also.

chases pov
i woke up to bright lights in my eyes and sirens blaring.i hissed at the sudden pain my head body was in. i tried to talk. nothing but slurs of words and hisses came out. what the fuck was happening. "ambo 67 get ready suicide attempt teen boy,male,severely underweight" me?am i a teen?a boy?who am i?who was talking?no one i recognized. my head was pounding,i couldn't see shit.but behind all the beeping and sirens,i could hear faint whimpers and cries. they were familiar.who's?the more i thought about it the more my head ached.i wanted so bad to sit up or move and look around but i couldn't.i was tired.i wanted to sleep.soon the white light disappeared once again and blackness took over.i wuickly fell asleep.

thomas pov:
i was numb.i was in pain?i wasn't sure anymore what to feel.here i was sitting in the back of an ambulance with charli crying and leaning on me as tears streamed down my own faces.i watched them cut chases shirt off to reveal his chest. you could see each bone outlined and shaped.there was nothing but skin and bones.the wuickly were bandaging arms  and cuts left and right while putting on a heart monitor and many needles and things. my literal brother form another mother's life was flashing before his eyes,and there was nothing i could do to help him. maybe if i said something more?or went into his room earlier,or not left him alone,he'd still be here.my god.for being the hype house creator and a social media influencer and 'thomas petrou' i'm so fucking useless and dumb. i had to be strong.it was the only way my friends would make this. if he made it.i was taken out of my thoughts my chase stirring. he was mumbling and slurring words no one could make out. "chase hudson are you awake?" the paramedic was sayi starting at chase as she was checking for pulse. "hey chase can you hear me?" she repeated once again. she looked up at the other paramedic driving "doesn't look so good" i felt more fresh tears rush up to my eyes.fuck no chase you have to.you got this.chase i swear to fucking god wake up.give us a sign.please.that's all i wanted.for him to be okay. i don't care for anything else right now i didn't care if people caught me crying or being emotional,or not looking decent i didn't fucking care i just wanted him to be okay. "how far?" i watched as the two paramedics talked back and fourth "about 5" i flinched. he didn't have five fucking minutes.he was lucky if he even had one. i could feel charli confusing crying on my shoulder. she was strong.a lot stronger then me.

that's what i remembered most about that ambulance ride the last five minutes was a blur. the next thing i know charli and i were waiting in the waiting room for hours. our hands were locked not in a romantic way.it had been a hour of waiting and was expected to be multiple hours more. so far we hadn't said a word to each other.chase was in surgery and neither of us really felt like discussing anything considering our friend could die any second. "thomas?..." her voice sounded fragile,like as if any second she would once again burst into tears.i could only imagine mine sounded similar "hmm?" i glanced at her form the corner of my eye to see her inhale and exhale. "what" she stopped taking another breath "what if he doesn't...you know...wake up?" she said fairly calm. i shrugged "i cant begin to imagine." i said. because i couldn't.i really couldn't.i think we were all guilty of taking chase for granted. there was many times where he was left out of conversations and activities in videos and such,fans noticed also,and i think we all brushed it off more because we ever should have lead alone done to begin with. "he will." i said firmly.at this point i wasn't trying to convince charli,i was trying to convince myself.somehow it didn't help but i related it "he will make it charli." i said more firm then the second time.

charlis pov
the clock says it's been 5 hours,it feels like a million.i couldn't wait any longer.i've been crying on in off in this waiting room with thomas. he just needs to be okay. as if on que we heard "thomas petrou,charli...charli damelio" we both jumped to our feet. i glanced down at myself to see the blood stains till on my clothes. i couldn't imagine what people thought right now passing by me and thomas in bloody clothes crying here for the past 6 hours. i didn't care.it didn't matter what they thought. "umm we've contacted chases parents,they're getting a flight as soon as possible,but they have gave us permission to release information and updates to you both.unfortunately chases body has gone through a lot of trauma,to begin with the body didn't have much to fight with anyways. there wasn't anything in his system or much muscle or fat to burn to keep him alive. thought he had the smallest amount of food,i truly believe if he didn't he a bite or  two of whatever he had eaten  in the last 24 hours he wouldn't had a chance at all" my heart was sinking. my gut was in pain. it sounded like shes was leading us to his death.

please.

do not do this to me.

i need him to live.