part 13

time skip a couple hours
charlis pov:
After nurses did some tests n stuck a bunch of needles in my arm i finally got to relax for a bit. The hype house was all sitting in the room talking to avani and i.I looked at chase beside me.He wasn't really talking or paying attention so i quietly whispered. "chase?" he looked up. "you okay?" he nodded and i smiled weakly not beleive him.But i knew that whatever was on his mind he probably didn't want it shared a loud so i figured i'd ask him later.Suddenly i gulped feeling my throat go dry.I placed my hands on the side of the bed trying to prop myself up before feeling a sharp pain down my chest. "mughh" i groaned in pain.It felt like someone just stabbed me."CHAR?" chase stood up instantly worried. I took a deep breath waiting for the pain to go away. "i'm okay" i mumbled taking deep breathes. "i'm thirsty" he nodded quickly grabbing the cup of water off the table and placing it towards my mouth basically drinking it for me.i giggled feeling pain while giggling but just shut my eyes waiting for it to stop before taking a sip. Chase placed the cup on the table and went to go sit down.I wanted to be in his arms.I looked at him and tried my best to carefully scoot over and gentley pat the bed beside me. "please..." i whispered he smiled sadly. "char...your hurt,that's probably not a-" i cut him off with a whimper and gave him puppy eyes. He smiled weakly. "o-okay but if your in any pain please tell me." i nodded excitedly as he gentley and carefully laid down beside me and wrapped a arm around me, i glanced up to see the hype house members all still talking together with avani but smiling and grinning ear to ear while watching chase and i. Dixie chuckled wiping her tears and walking over to me. "ahhh you've been crying all day dixie i'm fineee now i've been awake for hours." she nodded "i know i know i'm just worried char,i'm glad your awake" i smiled. Although me and dixie were close,we weren't actually as close as everyone thinks or how it looks on social media.But i did care for her very much.I looked at the window beside my bed watching the sky before yawning.suddenly a draft of sleepiness came over me and i shut my eyes quickly thinking of my life.my friends.my family,and with that i fell asleep.

authors note:
i'm kinda busy but i'm trying to update so another quick chapter:)