part 25

2 days skip:day before chases birthday
chases pov
i was abruptly awoken by a excited charli shaking me and the bed. "CHASE CHASE HUDDY HUDSON" i groaned. "morning beautiful" she giggled.what's the special occasion?" like actually i love her to death but like sleep,i'm just joking. "YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW" i could help but blush at how much she cared for me. she was doing a lot better and recovered a lot faster then everyone including the doctors thought she would but she still wasn't able to completey function on her own. "and?it's not that big-" i was cut off by a jokingly angry charli "EXCUSE YOU!ITS A HUGE DEAL YOULL BE 18" i smiled.she made me feel special and although i've always hate my birthday,she made me a bit excited. she quickly pulled me and out of bed and about to "drag" me downstairs before she stopped. "you-" i was cut off by charli wuickly walking over towards the bathroom "GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE" i chuckled.oh char, you will be the death of me.

charli pov: i walked out quickly after done peeing. i couldn't really run just yet as i was still in a lot of pain. i was in unbelievable amounts of pain just by standing but chases birthday was tomorrow and i didn't want to be bed rest the whole day.i wanted to make it special for him.I knew i couldn't just wake up and have it all better so i've been acting like it's been getting better the past few days,but it really hasn't.chase held my hand as we made our way downstairs. "BEBS" i yelled seeing avani. i could hear chase faintly chuckle as i took a seat beside avani on the couch. we started to talk about avanis nails until we heard pounding and yelling on our door. not obnoxious yelling but as if there was a crowd outside our door. thomas chuckled. "fans" he said as he made is way over to the door mentally preparing himself. he turned around "yall ready?" we all nodded knowing their would be a group of fans we'd end up letting in to give hugs and auto graphs to.as soon as he open the door a girl i assumed looked to be 12 or 13 ran over to chase as all her friends followed. "LIL HUDDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME" i chuckled before jealousy rushed through me.why?she's twelve. i'm being ridiculous.i tried to push the thought of him n a 12 year away.'she's literally 12 charli shut up'i mentally stated. she jumped into his arms as chase chuckled awkwardly. "chaseee marry me" the girl screamed excitedly. chase grinned "one problem with that" we all watching as chase ana's the girl talk,all the members grinning."what's that" she said starring at him confused but still grinning. "you see i have a girlfriend" he smiled and stated happily. "OUUU IS SHE PRETTY?" chase smiled uncontrollably. "she's gorgeous." i couldn't help but smile and blush.that was me.i was that who he was talking about. "what's her name?" the girl basically screamed excitley intrigued. "see that's a secret,but all you need to know is she's mine and mine only" she chuckled the girl was smiling ear to ear. "then why can't i knowww?" she whined happily. "you see,if i told the world who she was they might all want her,and to be honest i just get so jealous easily i want her to myself" chase glanced quickly at me before smiling. i quickly laid face down on the couch to stop myself from blushing so much. all the hype house memebers sat and smiled in awh watching this. After around 2 minutes of chase taking pictures and giving autographs to the group of girls they left. I stood up and walked over to him wrapping my arms around him. "i love you" i whispered in his ear in which he returned with a kiss on the forhead and a "i love you so much" i was happy.he was mine.i was his.

authors note
HI AGAIN i'm finally writing again lol but so like if IF in up coming chapters do y'all like want me to write "smut" or kinda just lyt they be doing the dirty i mean like IF that happens guysss