part 26

it's dinner n all the hype house is sitting outside eating and some swimming just kinda chillin yk

charlis pov
i was currently eating some subway because that's what the house wanted so we all got some and i was sitting in chases lap between his legs on a lawn chair as alex and kover were doing the same along with mia and thomas on other chairs. dixie and avani were all sitting talking to griffen in the pool and for the rest of the boys,they were having water wars. thomas-"so chace 18 huh" i could feel chase smile as he put his food down on the table beside us. "apperntley so" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. i felt my stomach goes nervous.his hands around my waste,always made me so nervous.i finished my food beofre laying back a bit res my head on chases lower neck/shoulder. he was talking to thomas about some care or something but i couldn't help to look up a bit and admire him.the way his hair fell to the side,the way his jaw and teeth sat on his face. chase quickly looked down while still continuing his convo with thomas before kissing me quickly and looking back at thomas.i didn't care what anyone thought i was head over heals inlove with him and nothing would change that. i was taken out of my thoughts to thomas yelling now and quickly i saw mia being picked up along with feeling me picked up,ovbiously a lot more gentley then mia because of the fact that i was supposed to be "recovering" and next thing i know i was swimming up to the surfer to meet and laughing and grinning thomas and chase and a jokingly mad mia. "THOMAS PETROU" i heard mia shout. "OH SHIT" i heard alex yelling laughing at a enraged mia. "HUDDY" i screamed but couldn't help but smile while splashing water at chase. he's attractive,but with wet hair,that's just to die for.It soon turned into a water splash war with the whole house members joining. the night ended with the "couples of the house" in the hotub, mia and thomas,alex and kover and me and chase. we asked everyone else if they wanted to join but they all wanted to play cod. so it just worked out to be us in the hotub. "sooooo j see you two made up the fight" kover said beginning happily at mia and thomas. chase smirked "yeah couldn't you tell by the OHH THOMAS" she started laughing as thomas smirked. "i mean if that wasn't enough we can recreate-" lovers face dropped "WERE GOOD" mia playfully punched thomas arm before turning to kover "throwback to when nick caught you n warren fucking" she grinned kovers face went red. "w-well...uh i-" alex laughed. "kover everyone knows we fuck" kover turned away "bibles are cool" she numbered.

chases pov
i chuckled at kover. she acts so innocent as if almost every night we can't hear her scream n shit.i was taken out of my thoughts "huddyyy shuduppp that will be you and charli one day" my eyes widened as i seen charli go red.i cant say i haven't thought about it.i have. many many times.but i've never wanted to push charli. she is only 16 and i didn't want her to feel pressured. "koverrrrr" charli groaned. "charli,i mean you don't got to answer but have you thought about it" mia asked. at this point everyone's gaze was on charli. "uh i mean like hasn't everyone..." she said shyly. i smirked. oh my god this girl was going to be the death of me. "CHARLI HAS THOUGHT ABOUT IT OH MY GOSHHHH CHARRR" i could tell how awkward she felt and so did thomas so he quickly changed the subject. "mia chill remeber she is 16" thomas stated. mia rolled her eyes. "i lost mine at 14" thomas nodded clesrly jealously filling him. "lost mine at 13" i went wide eyed "i mean yeah  i expect it to be young but 13 thomas?" i chuckled. he nodded while smirking. charli yawned while resting her head on my shoulder "tired baby?" i whispered she nodded. i picked her up carefully getting out of the hotub and wrapping a towel around her. "night yall" they all smiled as i made my way inside. i placed charli on my bed after shutting the door behind me. charrr your in a wet swimsuit don't u wanna change. she nodded "tired." the most i've ever seen charli in was a swimsuit or panties and a sports bra. that was a lot more then others have seen clearly but we've never fully seen eachother. she looked up at my with drousy eyes. "i could chang you if you wanted..." i said shyly not wanting to make her uncomfortable. she nodded. I walked over to my closet and quickly changing myself into a pair of black nike sweats and grabbing a pair of my sweats and one of personal huddy merch hoodie that i've worn many times. I brought it over to the bed, "you sure char..." don't get me wrong i would do it and do anything for her i didnt mind it at all but i didn't want her to let me do it if she was uncomfortable or would regret it kater. she nodded "i trust you" she whispered i nodded before untying her bikini top and carefully grabbing the towel patting dry her back and slowly to the front. i could see her shy away and tense. i knew instantly she was insecure by the way she was covering herself. i slipped the hoodie over her and smiled beofre kissing her forhead. usually any guy i know would get 'turned on by this' and to be honest i thought i would to. don't get me wrong she's beautiful and attractive but something about her at this moment made me want her to be comfortable. i wanted her to be happy and content. I looked at her and handed her the towel well helping her with the bottom half. i didn't want to over step my boundaries so i didn't look or touch, after she was done patting herself dry i slipped her panties and sweats on before throwing the towel by the bathroom door. i shut off my lights and made my way back to the end before plugging in my ohone and laying down to wrap my arms around charli. "thank you chase..." i kissed the side of her face "of course beautiful" i could feel her relax a bit.i could sense she was nervous about me and what just happened. "charli?" she nodded "hmm?" i smiled "your beautiful" i could feel her cheeks heat up as her head was rested in the crook of my neck. "i love you chase." she stated happily before i could feel her breathing shallow out almost instantly.i knew she was exhausted. "oh charli you have me beyond inlove with you." i knew she was probably asleep.

but i was,in love with her.