part 15

time skip a week
charli and avani were released and told to stay in bed and no activity

Charlis pov
it was 7am and i laid awake in chases arm staring out his bedroom window. I practically sleep all day so now at nights i could never sleep.I wanted to get up and do something for once but no one in the house would let me leave mine or chases bed.Umless it was to shower or go to the washroom even that chase was always by my side.Dont get me wrong i'm glad they look out for me and it's probably best i stay in bed but i just wanna do something on my own for once and i was going to.Since it's early morning and everyone's asleep and would be for a while i decided i would tru and get up and go downstairs to get food by myself.I turned my head slightly to see chase sleeping softly with his arms wrapping around me breathing peacefully. I smiled before gentley pushing his arm off me and carefully standing up. I was still in a bit of pain in my abdomen when ever i move it or twist is. I sighed feeling a small bit of pain beofre walking over to the door and looking back at chase to make sure he was still asleep. I opened the door and made my way downstairs quietly to make sure i didn't wake any of the house memebers.I smiled and sighed in relief when i reached the bottom of the stairs because at that point you really can't hear much from downstairs when your upstairs.I walked over to the kitchen in a bit of pain but it didn't stop me. I was used to the feeling by now.I grabbed the lucky charms box out of the cabinet and milk out of the fridge i placed them on the counter. i turned around and reached for the top cabinet to grab a bowl but acidentally slammed my left hip
with stitches in it off the counter and my head off the cabinet. "HO-HOLY F-FUCK" i screamed out feeling pain in both my hip and head.i quickly crouched down to the floor looking for some way to stop the pain.I felt tears forming in my eyes and started to panic,until i heard kover yell "hello?" in a panic filled voice while quickly running down the stairs.She quickly rounded the corner before running into the kitchen. "CHARLI?" her eyes went wide as she saw me on the floor crouched and crying. "k-kover" she quickly rushed over to me grabbing my side before i stood up the best i can trying to shake off the pain. "we gotta call ambulance,and get the gu-" i cut her off.th last thing i needed was to go back to the hospital and have everyone mad and worried at and about me. "n-no kover i'm fine" i said turning back around facing the cabinet with the bowls. "charli you-" i shook my head while grabbing a bowl and turning to her. "please" i begged. she looked hesitant and scared. "o-okay c-charli" i sighed in relief but flinched still feeling pain and dizziness. "thank you.." i whispered the best i could. she nodded but stood there watching me carefully. I new something was wrong.i was in so much more pain now and my head was already aching and i felt dizzy,but i new i couldn't say anything to kover it would only just give her more of a reason to tell everyone. I poured my bowl of cereal and sat down painfully but avoiding lovers glance,who was still standing and staring at me. "i'm fine" i said sternly still looking down feeling hot tears fill my eyes in pain. she nodded still not beleiving me before going to the living room and stitting on one of the couches still watching me.Suddenly i felt like anything i was going to eat or ate i was about to throw up. i quickly picked up my bowl,dumping it,trying to look normal and okay and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly shut the door before throwing up multiple times and falling to the floor in pain. I sat there for a good half hour just clenching my waist in pain before the pain calmed down a bit. I looked in the mirror before washing my hands and mouth off.

chases pov
i sat up and yawned tiredly.Before looking to the side of me to see a empty bed. "CHARLI?" whag the fuck?she wasn't supposed to get out of bed for the next month,were already a week in and she's trying to do things on her own. I got up and just figured that maybe thomas brought her to the couch a bit early today since he usally comes in and brings her to the couch for the day so she can feel included downstairs.I got up and used the bathroom and brushed my teeth before waking downstairs to see thomas and alex qeustion a very uneasy looking kover.

alex:"kover what's wrong"  she shrugged "nm nothing..." thomas chuckled weirdly "kover somethings ovbiously wrong" just then charli came out of the bathroom,very pale and was shaking. "char?" everyone looked at her. "your not supposed to get out of bed!" thomas yelled confused. "i-ugh had to pee and didn't wanna wake anyone..." she said. she sounded off. She sounded weak. Thomas and alex slowly stepped toward her.she backed away panicky. That's weird.why is she panicing? "char?" i said slowly walking toward her. "i'm fine" she said we all nodded and looked at kover who looked away not look back at us or charli once. I looked at alex and thomas confused. Just them mia,nick and everyone else came down stairs. mia:"I'm hungryyyy" suddenly thomas and alex's attention turned to them and they all went to the kitchen grabbing food. I then watched charli slip away and make her way upstairs without anyone noticing but me and kover. I turned to kover. "what's happening?" she turned to look at me and looked like she was about to get sick.