part 16

authors note:
sorry for the longggg longgg time without updates but school has started again and i finally re read this book and finally have ideas,so since school has started everybody's probably like "oh i'm busy i can write" but for me i think it kinda encourages it,so likeee i'm gonna acutally update more

anyways to the story:)

chases pov
"n-nothing" she shrugged i could tell she was lying and i had a strange feeling it had something to do with charli. But i was probably over thinking it.I hate to admit it but i'm very 'over protective'  i don't know  clingy i guess. I shrugged and walked to the kitchen to see everyone eating.Kover followed me before grabbing a bowl of cereal.Fruitloops to be exact.I just grabbed a bottle of water since i'm not usually really hungry at all in the mornings."guys" kover mumbled,yet loud enough for people to hear. Why is she acting so funny? alex:"yeah what's up?" we all went silent and turned our attention to kover. "i ugh...was walking downstairs this morning and i heard charli," she went pale. we already knew charli was out of bed? "charli,yell i guess,she ran into the corner of the counter and hit her ugh stitches and,she banged her head...i think it's serious,but i promised i wouldn't tell because i don't know she was panicking and like,i don't know i think it's serious...she spent a whole half hour in the bathroom and i could her her throwing up" by now kover was crying. "h-holy shit" i numbered. i froze. why didn't she say anything?what is she doing now?what if she's dead? i quickly realized i needed to go check on her so i quickly jolted our and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "CHARLI?" i screamed opening her bedroom door to find it empty,then ran to mine knowing if she wasn't in hers,it was mine.I swung open the door to see charli cuddled up to her knees in my bed with my my hoodie on,silent key crying. "c-chase...i-it hurts" she whimpered. my heart yet again dropped.I quickly ran over to her while pulling out my phone and calling an ambulance as i could hear and see all the hype house members gathering in the room hurriedly, concerned. I rubbed her back while kissing her head while talking to the operator on the phone. thomas:"how long?" he said before getting on the bed and sitting behind charli and rubbing her back trying to help her calm down and take her mind off the pain.Thomas was the only one i could fully trust with charli. They've always been like siblings to each other. I know that thomas would always look out for her in a sisterly and brotherly bond and i loved that about them. "10 minutes" i mouthed. I knew charli was trying to listen but i didn't want her to panic any more.at this point she was crying and whimpering in pain and was panicing badly. I could tell by her chest rising and falling heavily and quickly as tears streamed down her eyes."shhh char it's gonna be okay,i'm so sorry baby" i said. i glanced behind me to see the hype house all watching trying to calm her down and kover. Kover was crying. why?what the hell?Wait?if it wasn't for her not telling we wouldn't fucking be here.I could feel my blood boil.But i snapped out of it focusing on charli. Kover:"i'm so sorry charli...." she yelled through tears.alex:"i'm going to get kover out of her" he whispered in my ear. i nodded knowing that that was probably the best for her. Finally the ambulance got her and mia went down and lead them to charli. Dixie was also crying while playing with charlis hair. The paramedics put charli on a stretcher i tried to hold her hand but they wouldn't let anyone touch her. I was about to shout 'that's my girlfriend' but then it slipped my mind.Did we ever really talk about it?is she mine again?i quickly ran after them as they lead the stretcher down stairs.

paramedic one:excuse me,only one can go with the patient in the back please!

she said as the hype house followed her out. I looked at everyone,i didn't want to be selfish but at the same time i wanted to go so badly. I looked over at everyone but my vision was blurred and i felt warm. "u-uh-i-i" i couldn't even talk i could feel my throat closing in on itself. mia:"u-ugh chase you don't look so well...maybe thomas or dixie should go" i wanted to yell at her but nothing came out. I barely could see anything.voices suddenly started to fade out and the next thing i new is blackness took over as i could feel the cold hard concrete of our driveway hitting my back.

thomas pov:
"HOLY SHIT CHASE!" i screamed watching him faint.i looked at everyone. Suddenly mia whispered in my ear "go with charli we got em" i didn't know what to say so i just shook my head and climbed in the ambulance with charli holding her hand on one side as they ran tests and put a breathing mask on her.

2 hours later

chases pov:
i woke up with a foggy gaze seeing a white ceiling. The living room ceiling. I quickly jolted up to see everyone but charli and thomas sitting around me on the couches. "ugh...what ha-" mia stood you walking over to me. "chase you fainted" suddenly everything cam flooding back in. charli. i need to get to charli. "CHARLI" i saw mias face drop "hey..she's at the hospital she isn't aloud visitors right now...thomas is going to text us when she can and we'll bring you then but for now please just drink some water and eat." i nodded. no i wasn't okay with this why am i nodding. charli needs me.i need her. i need her to be okay. i sat up right as mia handed my a bowl of soup and a water bottle. "thanks" i muttered. i looked over to see a tear stained kover asleep on alex in the love seat. "she ugh...she feels guilty" i looked at mia then back at kover angerly.