part 48

chases pov
so maybe i didn't want to have any frosted flakes or whatever,but i knew it would make them happy. i had to try. i was scared i wasnt going to finish the bowl. i know most people eat 2-3 bowls for breakfast yet i'm scared i'm not gonna be able to eat one. charli soon came back with a bowl of cereal and milk. i smiled "thank you..." she nodded. i knew she could tell what's on my mind. even though i didn't want her to know i was ashamed,i could just sense she knew. "chase?..." i hummed lowly "hmm?" "focus on you,it doesn't matter if alex could eat seven bowls for breakfast or if mia can only eat half,it doesn't matter,eat until you are full even if it's one or ten bowls okay?" i nodded. though it felt like she was lying she somehow convinced me. i was about halfway done my bowl before my stomach started hurt.i felt full,i still felt slightly bit guilty for wasting the food and not being able to finish. "one more bite?" i looked up taken out of my thoughts from charli before looking back down at the bowl and nodding. it was good to push myself?.....right? i took one last bite before she grabbed the bowl. "when can i walk again?" charli chuckled while coming back from the kitchen before thomas chimed in domt the other couch cuddling with mia. "few days and it'll be a week and then nurse said if you felt up to it you could try a few steps here n there,no partying tho huddy" i chuckled "ou yeah for sure thomas i planned on sky diving tommrow" i rolled my eyes grinning. thomas smiled. just then calvin came bolting down the stairs "IS HE UP" everyone chuckled "me?" calvin grinned "no fucking mr.gardner guy across the road,YES YOU" i chuckled. it made me happy knowing he cared. "hiiiiii fortnite?" i nodded. to be honest i felt like it and was looking forward to hanging out with him. charli stood up "well i'll leave y'all to it but i'll be back in a bit,calvin be a good influence today" calvin chuckled and winked "you know it mrs damelio,it's only illegal if you get caught!" i couldn't help but throw a lazy grin on my face. he was always light and cheeerful.

3pm
"damn" i mumbled throwing my controller lazyily beside me on the couch "FUCK WE ALMOST WON" i chuckled. calvin looked at me "how ya doing man?" he said leaning back on the couch turning to me. i nodded and shrugged "good" he nodded "glad your home" i smiled "glad to be home" he ran his hand through his hair "ya ever need anything,i mean ANYTHING,i'm here" it was rare to see calvin sincere and serious. he was one of the types of people who was always happy go lucky and goofing off. even when he was sad,he never let it show,to see calvin this serious made me smile.he was always one of the closest people i had as a friend. "you too" he grinned "anyways i think mrs damelio wants her love bird back" he said grinning looking back at the edge of the living room where charli was standing smiling. i smiled. as calvin got up charli came and sat on my lap carefully. "well hi" i hummed she smiled into my neck. "hi" i ran my fingers through her hair. i lived her hair. "char?..." i could feel her tense. "hmm?" i sighed "if something was bothering you or happening to you,you'd tell me?right?" she sighed. i could feel her shut her eyes tightly. "chase..." she said sitting up. "baby?what's wrong?" she let out a exhale "peaches?" i nodded instantly my mind going to a crazy middle aged woman that was popular on the internet for a lot of insane crazy shit. "yeah?" i could sense her go uneasy "she's been making some,some weird fucking calls." my eyes went wide. what the fuck could peaches need or want from charli. "like?" she shrugged "just some stupid calls,just scared maybe it'll be more then that soon," i began to fill with worry and anger.the fuck does peaches think she's doing. "charli you should've said something." she shrugged "we need to focus on you." i shook my head. "your just as important babygirl" i could see a slight smile rise on her face and she nodded "we need to tell someone" she sighed "can we just i don't know make the house aware and IF it gets worse bring it to police attention or something,i mean is she even in LA" i nodded "okay but you promise if anything get worse if she calls again or makes threats and such youll tell me," she nodded "you promise?" knowing charli she'd think it isn't a big deal,but it is. "i promise." i smiled. "good." she leaned back on me snuggling up to me. "i love you" she mumbled i kissed her forever "i love you more then you'll ever know char"