33: Hearts don't lie

Warning: You can skip this chapter if you are not comfortable with naughty stuffs ;) But I love them, I recommend you to read it! Lol. The song for this chapter is Never Say Never by The Fray. It's perfect.

The view was beautiful, serene and relaxing. With the full moon above the sea and the cold breeze blowing my blood-red hair off my face. Me and the rich kid were at the balcony of his room. I really love being too close to him, getting quite addicted to his warmth and his scent.

"I almost forgot, you've been dying to know if I ever dated someone" he smiled to himself.

"Hey, I was just asking!" I faced away again as my cheeks flush red.

"Come on, let us not lie about how we actually feel" he said softly. His voice became gentle and graspy. It never sounded this beautiful. "Hearts don't lie"

I couldn't speak, my heart was beating so fast. Yeah, I know he's right. I think I really love him but it's just so hard to express the truth. But I'm much terrified that we may grow apart if I will just pretend that I feel nothing for him.

"It's been a year ago eversince my first love passed away. Her name's Iris, we met as kids. Our parents were old pals. I was really head over hills on this girl, I courted her, ignoring all the other girls who were chasing me. We became together during 7th grade. Our relationship was too good to be true" he paused, his head falling down. I could clearly sense the pain and sorrow in his voice. But he tried his best to hide it.

"One day, she was diagnosed with leukemia. I witnessed how she's undergone chemotherapy. She lost every strands of her beautiful hair, her lips faded, her skin was always cold and pale. I haven't forget how she still manages to smile whenever she sees me. Till her last breath, she asked me to stay by her side"

"That's too awful" I said softly. It felt like I wasn't talking to the arrogant Peter I met before. This is him deep inside. He's a sad beautiful soul.

"I always convince myself that she's irreplaceable. But then you came in"

"And then. . .?" my voice trailed off.

I want to hear it. . . Please just tell me . . .

"I'm really sleepy" he yawned, walking back into his room then to his canopy bed.

This guy is really a fucking jerk!

"Peter! Get back here!" I yelled at him.

I made my way to the bed lifting up the curtain hanging to from the ceiling. He was lying down there giving me an amused look. "What?" he arched an eyebrow at me.

"You can't just sleep!"

He suddenly held me by the arms, pulling me on top of him. "Oh my gosh. What are you doing?" I almost stuttered, my heartbeat went faster and faster as our eyes lock.

"I love you, Barbara" he whispered, placing a hand at the back of my head and the other one is on my right cheek. I was lost in his voice and in his touch.

"I know, I love you too"

We lean towards each other's face. I closed my eyes as his soft lips gently touched mine. I'm on the bed, making out with the arrogant wanna be prince that I've once hated in school. But I didn't expected that it would be him, the one I've been waiting for to tell me sincerely that he loves me.

While we were kissing passionately, I can't help but slightly pull his messed up blond hair just slips out of my fingers because it's too silky. He let out a soft growl, sliding his hand from the back of my head, down to my hips. I pulled away from his lips to kiss him along the jawline. His scent and his skin is addictive and I was the one to shrug off his innocence right now.

Fuck these teenage hormones, they're getting me out of control.

I started unbuttoning his shirt to see that the this guy has a fucking perfect body.

"Isn't this too fast for you?" he said in between his breath as I look down at him. His breathing was heavy and intense. I could sense that he's quite nervous.

"Of course not" I arched an eyebrow, stroking a finger down his bare chest, making him groan at my touch.

"I've never layed down on bed with a girl before"

"I'll make sure you won't regret it"

"Don't disappoint me" he smirked before holding onto the sides of my face to pull me into a kiss again. He rolled over without breaking the kiss and now he was on top of me. Before I could even realize, all of my clothes were taken off and I was completely naked underneath him. He pulled away from my lips and I just started catching my breath. But all I could do is moan in pleasure when he stroked his finger along my inner tigh.

"What's wrong? Can't take that?" he said softly as he pierce me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"I thought it was your first time" I said softly and he just touched me down there, slipping a finger into me making me wince and dig my fingernails on his back.

"I said it's going to be my first time but I didn't said I never know anything about it" he whispered as he continuously slip his finger in and out of me. My moaning went louder and louder, the pain and pleasure got me out of my mind.

"I think this isn't so bad at all" he teased, kissing me along the neck down, my breasts and the in between my legs.

"Wait, this is unfair. I can't move" I giggled. "Stop Peter. Stop"

"Shh. . . relax. Let me do it. I'm having fun"

A|N:

I lied about Peter Bradley being an innocent gentleman. Lol. A little bit of nude is not so bad at all. Right?

This is probably my favorite chapter for some strange reasons. Damn, Tom Felton, he's too sexy. I was just a fourth grader when I started crushing over him.

Forgive me, this story will be ON HOLD for a while. Not that long, but I'd have to work carefully on the following chapters.
This book's about to end. I'm giving you atleast ten or less chapters and an epilogue. Then you gotta have to say good bye to Barbara Watson Rose. :)

I'll be focusing on my G N' R series for a while. Please don't forget to check out its first book. Rhythm of the Heart.
Updates coming soon.

~*~§Chanella§~*~

Why don't you make a noise guys? Been too quiet for years. ;)