14: Going back to school

January 6, 2008

Holidays are over as well as the winter break. My Dad enrolled me at a popular school in L.A. though there are a lot of schools here in Malibu. Here I go again, another journey has started. I'm going to resume my nineth grade studies in California but catching up with the lessons wasn't a problem to me. I'm good in class, I always manage to get high grades and impress everyone around me. But my one big problem is, I suck when it comes to socializing with the people around me. Maybe it's because I was looking for a perfect someone to be a friend, someone who could protect me and comfort me like my Dad does and someone to fall in love with like Richard. He never showed up eversince that unforgettable moment during New Year's eve. I kept on browsing on the net and stalking on him through social media but I couldn't trace him. Fuck! I'm worried!

I stepped out of the bathroom tossing my wet and newly died hair on my back. Its color is not quite lighter than burgundy-red. My hair was originally ginger like Dad's hair but I just thought of dyeing it when I entered high school life. I started blow-drying my damp hair before doing my smokey eye makeup. For the most exciting part, I snapped a picture of mine with my phone. (picture above/aside)

Searching through my closet, I threw on some leather pants, a Slipknot shirt, a gray hoodie and my goth boots. I just love Slipknot, I got plenty of their posters pinned on the walls. I believe that their drummer, Joey Jordison could be next to Lars Ulrich of Metallica who was known worldwide for being the best drummer in the world.

The rest of the posters are random bands with 'dark' music like death metal, thrash metal, deathcore, horror punk, gothic rock, etc... my music influences my actions, my personality and my fashion because it runs in my veins.

***

"What the! take those piercings off little girl" Dad said with his arms crossed. I've been wearing this piercings eversince. Not even my Grandma Evangeline could forced me to remove them, it's a part of my fashion.

"Dad, not the piercings!" I pleaded as I finish my bowl of cereals.

"Now" his voice raised up a little bit.

"No, they look good" I insisted, getting up from my seat to get my backpack.

He rolled his eyes as I walk towards him to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm leaving, wish me a good luck"

He faced, away scowling. "Dad!" I yelled, tugging on to his ponytail.

"Fine, goodbye!" he replied and I giggled internally.

Dad assigned someone to drive me to school and to pick me using his car. That's to keep me safe from stalkers and he really hated school buses. I got out of the tall, silver gates of the mansion, meeting my father's personal and trusted driver, Amiro. A young man of 20s from South America.

"Get in, Señorita" he said with his Spanish accent as he beam at me from the window.

"Thanks" I got into the backseat and he started driving.

I flipped my soft and newly-dyed hair, leaving it messy since I decided not to use the flatiron for now.

***

The snow started falling again as I step out of the car. Scanning my eyes around the building, I saw different kinds of people around me.

"I'll just call you later to pick me up, thanks again buddy" I said to Amiro.

He nodded. "Anytime"

I walked towards the building and started earning stares and whistles from the students around me. There are a lot of slutty bitches, pervish jocks, creepy emo-people as well as nerds. All of them were completely unaware that I was a daughter of a famous rockstar and one of the most beautiful supermodel on earth.

But I just kept walking confidently towards the noisy, crowded hallway. Flipping my hair whenever it fall all over my face.

"Yeah man, she's a hottie" I heard someone said.

"I never know that there's a new girl" a group of chics began gossiping and whispering to one another as they pass by me.

"I heard that she's from Finland"

"I'm gonna get her first"

Go fuck yourselves, dickheads!

That's when someone blocked my way, making me stop and raise an eyebrow irritatedly.

A/N:

Such a goth chic Barbie, another cliffhanger! Hooray! I've posted seven chapters during my Christmas Vacation. Happy New Year again people, four days to go and I would not be able to update this often when school starts again, January 5, class will be resumed. Mother of pearl! *Sighs* Anyway, how is this chapter guys?

READ, COMMENT, VOTE