19: It's not love, it's lust

The snow was falling ever faster, we got even more farther. I never cared, this is what I wanted, another night alone with him.

"Where are we going right now, Princess?" his precious voice broke the silence.

"At your home" I said that more likely as a command than a request.

He suddenly pulled the break, stopping by a dark playground covered with snow. "What's wrong?" I whipped my head to face him.

"Nothing, stay here. I'll just go buy something and I'll take you back to Axl" he went out of the car and I totally ignored what he told me. I followed him out of the car.

"I said stay in there" he repeated.

As we stand there under the old, busted lamp, I stared into his raven eyes again and I started crying. "Why do you always have to push me away?"

"I'm too busy to play games with you"

"Is that really how you think about me? A stubborn kid? Richard! Why don't you try to see the truth and stop pretending!" I yelled at him.

He sighed, flipping his dark hair out of his face. "Just like any other girls out there, you're just fascinated about what you see and you don't want me for who I am because first of all, you never know me personally"

His words hurted me, like always. My tears won't stop. That's not true, I wasn't just fascinated about how good he looks. I fell in love with his talent and with his personality. I haven't known him that much but I wanted him.

"You don't know, hard it is" I began speaking and he looked away. "I may not know you personally but I admire how talented you are. Don't judge me Richard"

He sneered. "You? Admire my talent? That's stupid. Listen to this, I have a wife and a two-year-old daughter. But the child barely knows me because the girl left me. You know why?" he stepped towards me, not breaking eye contact with me. "That's because of my talent, my hapiness, my life, because I am a musician and music is a self-fulfillment. I'm too busy for anything"

H-he has a wife?

... but they're separated...

"I will accept that. If it's your life because I love you!" I accidentally spat out. Just by saying those words, I've lost my strength, I felt myself falling on my knees and I slightly sunk on to the thin layer of snow on the ground.

"Let's go home. Stop that" Richard said blankly. He tried to hold me by the wrist but my mood swings started to bother me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" my voice cracked. He remained calm, knelting infront of me as he cup my face with his warm touch.

"Get up. It's too cold out here" he said softly with his graspy voice.

"No-" I was interrupted when he bent down to wrap his muscular arm around my waist. He threw me over his shoulder, lifting me from the ground

"What the fuck!" I shrieked as he carry me to his car.

"Please keep quiet. People might think that I was abducting you" he sat me beside the driver's seat, shutting the door close and also, he went inside.

"God, you're going to kill me" he let out a heavy sigh, resting his head over the stirring wheel. I just sat there, sniffling while wiping off my tears.

"Barbara, I'm sorry but this is not right. How many times do I have to tell you that you're too young and we can never be!"

"You just hate me because I'm terrible!" I veiled my face with the blood-red strands of my hair.