7: A dose of your own medicine

****Axl's P.O.V.****

"Really? You're gonna show me the pool?" I could hear Barbara and Sasha as I sat by the window, smoking and thinking about G N' R's upcoming rehearsals. I'm getting busy again and it's so anxious to think that I have a daughter to take care of. I want her so bad in my life no matter how hard it is to deal with a teenage girl like her. She's strong, brave, emotional yet very hard-headed and I could see how much she needed me.

"Look, the water is almost frozen!" the little princess yelled, followed by Sasha's loud, shrieking voice and a splash of water. It's true she is terrible. I rushed to the backyard to see what happened to the two girls.

"What the fuck is this?" I said in a very irritated tone when I saw my girlfriend climbing out of the pool, soaking wet and trembling. It's winter and the water is really freezing. I have nearly laughed at the situation but I stopped myself.

"Dad, she slipped!" Barbara said. "It's a bad idea to wear high heels during winter"

Sasha gave me a death glare before passing by me. "I'll go get change"

"Sweetheart, what have you done?" I asked Barbara.

She ran towards me and hugged me, looking up to me. I couldn't help but smile when those innocent, gray eyes sparkle whenever they are directed to me. "She did tried to push me on to the icy-cold water that's why I did it first" she whispered. Damn, who could ever get angry on this girl? I really don't know if I'll believe her or not.

"But why would Sasha do that?" I glared down at her and her voice, the way she speaks, kind of remind me of someone.

Crystal... Sweet and Beautiful...

"She's bad, that's why" she replied with her warm, shaky voice that pierced my emotion.

"Barbie, don't think that way. She won't do that. Okay?" I held her by the shoulders and waited for her response.

Instead, her eyes turned watery and I felt scared. She hitted me by the arm, "You don't believe me!"

I was surprised but I remained calm, "Please don't cry"

She turned around, running away. Fucking satan, she hitted me. I know that she's only jelous with Sasha, but the fact that I could really see my teenage attitude in her scares me.

I stumbled back into the lounge room, meeting my girlfriend drying up her hair. The look on her face tells me that she's pissed.

"Babe, I'm sorry about the kid" I said as I sat over the sofa.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm doing my best for her to like me but it doesn't work"

"I'll fix this"

She sat beside me. "She's Crystal's child. I wouldn't wonder if she's quite bitchy"

"Shut up, the kid was just confused" I defended. "And Crystal was never bitchy"

Sasha snorted before nailing a cigarette between her red lips. "Babe, stop defending your ex-wife and Barbie is not a kid"

"I'll talk to her for a while" I was about to stand up but she grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave me..." I could see the desire in her eyes.

Damn, two girls needs my attention.

It made me smirk. "I can accompany you later in bed"

She sighed disappointedly, gently letting go of my arm. "Fine, go ahead"

***

The typical wooden door next to my room was covered with rockband posters and warning signs. It's not something normal about a teenage girl. Before I could even knock, I was stopped by the soothing sound of acoustic guitar and an angelic voice coming from her room.

"She was the wind..."

"Carrying all... the troubles and fears..."

"He for years, "

"Tried to forget..."

What kind of song is that?

"He was the fire, "

"Restless and Wild"

"And you... were like a moth"

"To that flame..."

"Love's the funeral of hearts"

"And a plea for"

"Mercy-"

She stopped as if she've sensed that someone's listening to her. I don't think that's quite possible. The door opened slightly, all I could see is her right eye.

"I feel sick, Leave me alone"

"How'd you know that I was standing here?" I forced myself to smile.

"It doesn't matter" she replied in a very harsh tone.

"May I come in so we can talk? Please?"

"No" she closed the door with a slight thud. I could hear her sobbing again.

I shook my head. How to fix this?

I suddenly thought of Crystal, her mother, maybe she could help me. But how? We've just had another fight yesterday. God damn it! As I shove my phone out of my pocket, the door opened.

"What're you doing?"

I slowly turned around and Barbara is standing by the door across the hallway and my eyes widened at the black gun in her hand, her index finger was over the trigger. No, this is not happening...

"Barbara, what the fuck?" I nearly passed out.

She gave me a mischievous smile. "You're calling my mother?"

This must be a nightmare! How the fuck did she guessed that? Where'd she got that gun?

"Give me that thing, young lady" I said in a more threatening way, but I couldn't move from my place.

"Bang!" in one swift motion she pointed the gun at my direction, pulling the trigger with her finger. My heart leaped as I flinch to save my life, shutting my eyes close but there was no sound. All I've felt was a spit of water at my face. Her cute yet annoying hearty laugh blasted through the silent hallway and I realized that it's a fucking water gun!

"Fine, enough of the laughter" I straightened up walking towards her across the hallway.

She hid the gun behind her giving me a pouty look. "Don't call Mom! I promise to be a good girl!"

I inhaled deeply, trying to control my anger. "How did you knew that?"

She giggled. "I've just guessed that you really don't know what to do when I'm crying and you'll definitely seek help from her"

God, she's terrible!

Keep calm Axl, you never wanna see her cry again!

"Don't ever do that again"

She nodded before bursting into laughter again. "I got you there Dad! If you've only seen your face!"

I shook my head, frowning at her. "Give me that"

"I surrender" she laughed continuously while handing me the water gun.

She's crying, then she's gonna be angry and now she's laughing! Do I really used to be this crazy?

Turning around my heel with an annoyed expression. The Lil' Princess stood infront me.

"Dad, take me to an ice cream parlor, pleeeeaaase!" she gave me an irresistible, pleading look that lightened up my mood.

A/N:

Take that Axl! A dose of your own medicine. It's a damn funny title! Lil' Barbara gets worst each day. What can you say about Axl's P.O.V. and the way he thinks about his daughter? C'mon guys, it's been a long time eversince I've updated, I wanna hear something!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE