26: Caught in a Web

I was given a bed room that was too much for me but I decided to stay at the living room. A nice, comfy bed won't make any sense, nostalgia won't let me fall asleep anyway.  What I'm doing right now is lying down the sofa underneath a blanket while punching buttons on my portable game console. There's nothing more satisfying than pouring my frustration on my favorite RPG game.

I just feel so upset. Being an antagonist all the time has been my major role. But it seems like I have no idea where and how to start. That Tommy Lee guy is a creep, or a real villain I guess. There's something totally strange about him, I just feel like giving up and letting my mother end up with him. I mean, what can I actually do? He's a man. He got the money, the power and my mother's heart. Fucking bullshit. They're about to get married soon and it breaks my heart. All I ever wanted was to see my parents get back together. 'A perfect family' is all that I wanted. Is that too much to ask?

Think Barbie, think You're Axl Rose's daughter you're a genius! No one can beat you up!

"Aww man!" I almost yelled when my player died for the hundredth time. My thoughts won't even let me focus on my favorite game.

The silence was interrupted by approaching footsteps that went louder and and louder. I frozed, quickly turning off the game console. Before I could even know, the blanket that I was using as a tent was tugged by someone.

"Do you know what time is it?" Tommy asked as he lean over my face. "It's already midnight and still wide awake. Are you some sort of a nocturnal? Or what?"

I just loved the way he talked continuously. He just sounds so sexy and manly. No wonder my dearest mother was crazy over this rockstar and she's really determined to marry him.

"I can't sleep you know" I scowled, trying to shrug off my dirty thoughts about him.  

"Why? Feeling homesicked already? Such a kid. . . " Tommy laughed at me as he distance himself a little bit. "I can help you turn into a real lady if you want to. But that'd take a lot. You would have to stay here more often"

My eyes widened at his statement. I never know what it might mean but he's creeping me out again. "I'm not a kid, Tommy" I said that trying to sound so brave. Damn, I hate hearing the word 'kid'. It reminds of how Richard Fortus treats me.

"Yeah, yeah. I see Barbara. I see the little devil in you" the drummer turned around to leave me but I suddenly felt curious where he would be going in the dead of the night.

"And where are you going?"

"Catch some fresh air" he answered with a mischievous grin. "Want to come along?"

I know that's too shallow and I'm not convinced. Well, maybe this is a chance to know what he might be doing out there in the dead of the night. "I'm cool with that. But what about Mom? Isn't she going to look for us?"

Does she even know your sneaking out of the house?

He snorted. "Of course not. If you're with me. She'd probably know that you're in a safe hand. Besides, she's asleep"

"Okay then" I slipped on my denim jacket and my boots before following Tommy out of the front door.

We went to his wide garage wherein he has three types of luxury car inside. My eyes shone in astonishment, wishing that I could have my own ride someday. If only Dad will find me trust worthy enough to drive.

"Want one, don't you?" Tommy snapped me out of my thoughts. He just guessed what I'm thinking.  "You can have the red one if you really like it"

I rolled my eyes, he got to be kidding. "No thanks, my dad's about to get me a sports car. Soon"

Nice one. Barbie. Were you just competing Tommy Lee or what?

"Great. You'll be a responsible driver for sure" he answered. Don't know if he's kidding or trying to be caustic. "But for now, we'll be riding this one". He walked towards his motorcycle which was parked behind his cars. I felt a bit excited. I love riding motorcycles and if it's gonna be driven by a crazy rockstar like Tommy then it means adventure. To death.

As soon as he was driving down the road as fast as his vehicle could, I held on to him tighter, squeezing my eyes close as I started shrilling. If I'd die today then I'll be fine. This ride is epic, never had so much fun like this.

"Now, we're we going?"

"We'll go see my half twin" Tommy answered and I could sense his mischievous grin in the tone of his voice.

"Twin? What the fuck.  . . " I repeated to myself, thinking hardly if I'd just ask him to take me home or keep up this journey.

* * *

We stopped by a gigantic mansion that was probably owned by another member of Mötley Crüe. It looks like a classy luxury home from the outside but what I've seen as I step into the lounge is like a huge party den. Loud, metal music playing like it's going to blow off my mind and there's a fucking disco ball at the ceiling of the lounge.

"Yeah right Tommy" I squinted my eyes at him. "Tell me what's this all about?"

"Adventure, what else?" he swiped my messy hair off my face. I gave him a surprised look but he doesn't seem to mind my reaction.

"Hello? Nikki! I brought you a doll!" Tommy called out and I got totally speechless.

Now, that doesn't sound right . . .

Author's fucking note:

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN!

Hey there! I'm alive again ;) This chapter is short and it's really bad, just a sort of a filler. But wait, my summer vacation has started. This time, I swear! I'll give you  much better chapters. We'll be starting the adventure with Mr. Sixx at the next chapter XD Find out what's gonna happen next if Lil' Barbara spends the night with the 'Terror Twins'.

Tell me what ya think. I just can't wait to hear something from all of you again!

Again, I want to thank all of you, who keeps on reading this book. Though it's been on hold for a long time.

Keep calm, read, vote and leave feedbacks! ❤