21: Good Bye Bitch

Peter drove me home and it was past eight. Eversince Dad went off to New York two weeks ago, I always come home late from school because I really don't want to see my Dad's bitch, Sasha. Unfortunately, I got totally pissed off when I saw her car at the garage, knowing that she went home earlier today from her modeling gig.

"Going somewhere missy?"

I stopped by the staircase when I heard Sasha's voice. "Yeah, upstairs"

"Hold it right there!" she raised her voice.

Fuck! She yelled at me?

I turned to her and scowled. "I've had enough noise in school"

"Don't underestimate what I can do. You do know that I'm in charge now that you father's not around" she said in a more threatening way, crossing her legs as she sat over the sofa. Like a boss.

"Yeah I know and I'm doing an excellent job in school" I replied confidently. "So you're in charge, what's your point?"

My words made her temper rise, but she tried to hold back her anger. "Your class ends like four o' clock and you're arriving at home this late. Your luck has ran out, tell me where have you been"

"Guess, I don't have to explain to you. You are not even my mother" I plainly stated.

"What did you just said?" she exclaimed, walking towards me without breaking her death glare.

"Hit me... " I smirked.

"You little psychopath. How could Axl have a child like like you?" she sneered. "Anyway, what else would I expect? You're a fucking disgrace exactly just like your mother, Crystal Watson"

Big mistake...

I may have hated my mother for depriving me from Dad but still, I won't let anyone offend her. Especially this bitch infront of me.

"You carefully watch your words!" I growled, clenching my fist. "My mother has gone far in life! And she loved my Dad with all her heart! Not much like you! You low-class nymphomaniac bitch only stays with him for sex, money and fame!"

She gasped in complete humiliation.

"How's that? Should I call you famewhore? Sex slave?-" before I could say another word she smacked me on the face with her palm.

Without hesitation, I grabbed her long dark hair and she grabbed mine as well.

"I'll cut your fucking evil tongue!" she growled.

"Try me!" I started hitting, slapping and scratching her face with my sharp fingernails. Now that she could not block my moves I tried to tackle her but someone pulled me off her.

"Barbie! Stop it!" Louis yelled, holding both of my arms. While Kyla, the other housemaid help Sasha to get up.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch!" she got up and tried to attack me again but Louis stood in between us.

"Ms. Volkova. Please, she's just a kid..."

"What the fuck is this!" I was totally shocked when I heard Dad's booming voice from the foyer.

We all silenced as he step into the lounge room, taking his aviators off his eyes.

"Axl, I can't deal with your child anymore" Sasha said, running upstairs.

"Sasha baby, where are you going?" Dad followed her.

The bitch turned to him with a caustic smile. "I'm gonna pack up my stuffs and I'm outta here!"