16: Mr. Rich Kid likes her

The following days were getting better but I was still avoiding to be very 'close' to the people around me. Because I really feel like someone has been spying on me during the past few days but of course, I got my own business, stalking on Richard Fortus whom I have never met again.

Cohleen and I became completely attached to each other. She have finally traced my family background, admitting that her mother was once a fan of Guns N' Roses during her early years that's why she knows everything about my Dad, Axl Rose. So far, she remained trust worthy and overprotective to me.

It was dismissal time and I was standing by the lockers again, fixing my dark beanie around my head while staring down my phone. There was this mysterious telephone number sending me calls the whole day and it was making my phone ring continously right now. I frowned and finally asnwered the call. There was a long pause...

"Hello?" a familiar Finnish voice made my eyes jump out their sockets.

"L-Linde?" I stuttered.

"Barbie! Yeah it's me. We've just landed here in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Didn't you read the emails I sent you yesterday?"

"I haven't seen them, I was busy working on my essay. So you mean Ville and the others are also here?" I tightened my grip on the phone.

"Uhm... yes and Ville wants to talk to you... " Linde's voice trailed off.

"No" my voice almost cracked, slamming my fist on to the metallic surface of my locker. "I will never ever talk to him"

I could feel the frustration in his voice. "Barbie, I've been hoping to see you as soon as possible but I feel like it's impossible"

"Linde, forgive me" tears started stinging my eyes.

"I couldn't understand him either" he answered. "He really wanted to explain but he knows that you won't believe him"

I could see Cohleen coming and I couldn't take this conversation anymore. Linde was my best friend and he's affected by my terrible problem with Ville.

"Linde, I have to go..." I said, wiping off my tears.

"I will try to call you again, bye" he hung up just as Cohleen ran towards me from her final class.

"Sweetie why're you crying?" Cohleen touched my face.

I let out a heavy sigh, "Nothing I was just having a little problem with a friend of mine from Finland"

"You know what's better than sulking?" she asked with a grin.

"A can of Monster" I suggested.

"No! Going to Sunset Boulevard and dance at Roxy's" she let out a high-pitched squeal.

"My Dad's gonna kill me" I rolled my eyes. "We're too young to party in nightclubs"

She grabbed my hand, "Come on, leave that to me!"

I really want to discover more about L.A. city but it's just about my Dad, my safety and our privacy. Don't want to risk too much just to feed my curiosity.

"Sorry Cohleen. I can't come with you plus it's not a place for minors"

Cohleen pouted her lips. "Well maybe next time. Bye, I'm going home"

"Bye... " she gave me a tight hug before turning away to exit the school building.

Fuck, I almost forgot, the essay! I haven't passed it. Rushing to the faculty room, I went to Mr.Hansen's table and found him having a conversation with my competetor in Math, Science and English class. He is Peter Bradley, the school's rich kid, the class valedictorian eversince and one of Nathan William's friends. His bleach-blond hair kind of reminds me of Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter.