3: My River of Tears has run Dry

There's only one fucking song that was circling around my thoughts, making it harder for me to leave. It's early in the morning. Ville, my gorgeous prince, was still sleeping and I was trying to hold back my tears. I slowly got off his arms and pulled the velvet blanket over him. I would be away from the man I love most to live with my mother who missed a lot of things in my life. Taking a last glance at him, I inhaled deeply...

For the first time in my life, I've realized that I have to face and do what is right for I know that everything about our relationship were secrets and lies from the people who raised me up.

Ugh, I'm not going to cry...

My grandmother always tells me that rockstars were the most worthless person in the world. But that's not true, rockstars have everything that could make a girl happy and satisfied.

I love him, why is it wrong to be happy with him?

As my emotions went heavier, I went out of the gothic tower I call paradise. Linde already left last night, I never had a chance to say goodbye to him and to the rest of the members of HIM. Only time can tell if I'll ever meet them again.

***

I took a cab on my way back home and it still hurts. I held the heart-a-gram necklace that was given by Ville during the first time we met. Leaning my head against my seat, I started thinking of that moment.

Six months ago, I sneaked to a bar where I know that HIM was having a gig. Believe me or not, the security let me pass through. Knowing how dangerous for a teenage girl like me to enter that kind of place, I risked a lot just to see the world famous band of Finland. Just perfect, the gig has just started when i came in. I was surrounded by drunken people and druggies but most their attention where on the band's amazing performance. Luckily, I've seen Ville Valo without getting into trouble.

When the show was over, I decided to leave for my grandma will start to freak out. A drunken guy blocked my way and started hitting on me, I felt scared. My heart leaped when another stranger stood in between us to defend me and the drunken guy ran away, Ha! Scaredy chicken!

The American badass in me turned into a shy little girl when I met those pair of blue-green eyes. His love was a razorblade kiss. I was surprised, Ville Valo saved my life. He talked to me for a while to get to know one another but I immediately left. From then on, I often meet up with him secretly till he asked me out to be his girl.

The cab, has finally taken me to our house. I got off the vehicle, kicking the gate open. It's been a habit of mine, I'm a real badass. At the front door, my grandmother stood there with her arms crossed. Her red hair turned gray as she grew older.

"Your mother's waiting" she gave me a look that was telling me to act normally because she was expecting that I'll be rude to my 'dearest mother'.

Perfect, I was in my goth look. She'll already see who am I...

I shrugged innocently and smiled deviously. "Yeah, I know"

I stepped inside and saw her smiling at me. She was also tall just like me, her copper hair almost reached her waist and to be honest she's thirty-three but she still looks youthful.

Of course, she's a supermodel that's why!

"Barbara, my dear" she beamed, walking towards me to cup my face with her soft hands.

I kept my blank expression as she stare at me. "It's Barbie, not Barbara"

"You don't know how excited I was to see you" she then pulled me into an embrace but it didn't affect my emotions.

"Just tell me why are you here"

She got off me and she furrowed her eyebrows as if she was hurted.

"Barbara!" Grandma slapped my arm but I just ignored her.

"No mom it's okay... she's just surprised" my mother glared back at me. "We're going back home my dear"

I smiled sarcastically as my anger flare, "But this is my home! You sent me here and I've lived here for ten god damn years and then you'll suddenly take me out of here? What has got into you!"

"No Barbara, it's just I want you to meet your father, he's waiting for you in California. I... I could see that you... need him..."

I felt the hatred in my heart give up. But I still kept my sarcasm, "Really? Well, that's good! You've finally realized that!"

"Yes my dear, I'm so sorry... please forgive me" she started crying. I turned around and I met grandma.

"Damn it!" I hissed.

"Barbie, my dear please stop acting like that" she pleaded.

I sighed and turned back to my mother. "Fine, I'm coming with you but you would have to assure to me that I'll be with my father"

Grandma went beside my mother and started wiping off her tears. "It's okay Crystal, stop crying"

"Oh my God..." she sobbed. "Yes, that's for sure"

How dramatic!

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. If only know that she will cry, I should have just fucked off since I'd still end up coming with her. I swear, she can never make me cry. I've already cried a lot during my childhood times.

A/N:

Sorry for the late update guys. Here we are, Crystal Watson and her rebellious daughter has finally met. They're now about to go back To California, how would the little devil react once she was finally right infront of her father?

READ, COMMENT, VOTE