TRIALS AND ERRORS

kiera was crouching down while raven was working on the electric fence. she was suppose to look for octavia but after searching through the whole camp and failing she decided to leave the matter at bellamy's hand.

currently clarke was securing weapons and bellamy food along with looking for octavia. kiera barely had a peace of mind before they both joined her. "there you go" clarke handed bellamy and kiera their automatic rifles.

kiera was checking her gun and she knew bellamy wanted to ask her about octavia and her breakdown but she knew he was controlling himself to not to. before clarke could ask about octavia whereabout, they all heard sound of footstep from behind. thinking they were caught they all turned around but saw octavia marching toward them.

she was looking a bit proud and confronted bellamy "planning on leaving me again?" however to her dismay bellamy just rolled his eyes and threw her the bag with some rations in it. "lead the way O"

seeing this octavia smirked and was about to walk through fence when raven stopped her "woah whoa slow down Pocahontas"

"raven I thought you said it would be handled?" clarke questioned raven tensely but raven just ignored her and speak something through her radio. seconds later she got an answer back and she replied with a thankyou.

turning around she looked at the party of four and shrugged her shoulders "it is handled". hearing this octavia was first one to walk out of camp, followed by bellamy and clarke. but before kiera could step out she was hold back by her arm.

turning her head around she saw almost tearing raven whispering "please bring finn back" kiera didn't knew what to do so she just nodded her head and walked out.

soon she feel in the same pace with clarke, octavia in the front and bellamy behind her. she could vividly feel his eyes in her back like lasers but ignored it completely. night soon fell upon them, it was dark, dark enough to not know where you are headed and lost the trek.

octavia was having a hard time to navigate and seeing that kiera and clarke still had some major unhealed injury so they all decided to call it a night. In the middle of clearing bellamy lit a small fire and Clarke took out some nuts and meat she had packed for the trip. silently they all munched on almost burned deer and nuts.

soon they all laid down in their specific places and tried to sleep, but they all knew better. they all knew that no one was sleeping not even a wink of sleep. tired and annoyed kiera sat up where she was laying and huffed loudly.

her mind was going miles per second. she was thinking about everyone and everything. miller, rome, jasper, roma, monty and every other delinquent stuck in mount weather and then finn and murphy who could cause a literal war and make matters more worse.

she didn't even noticed when clarke sat up but jumped a bit when clarke voiced herself asking kiera if she is okay. "yeah I am fine" kiera nodded putting a strand of hair behind her ears.

"I can see your brain running miles per second so tell me whats bothering you" clarke hushed and kiera gave her a are you serious look but stopped when she saw the vulnerability in Clarke's eyes.

"honestly just everything. I have a brother? all those years of self hating. thinking that i am a killer of my family. And kane! ok he didn't knew before but he knew when we were send on ground. he also knew that i could have protect him so why didn't he told me about rome then?"

"you can still protect him kiera."

"what if I had killed my brother clarke have you thought of that. i am so reckless. did you see his state? i elbowed him and hurt him so much that he was barely able to walk. his whole abdomen was bruised and purple. my little brother was hurting because of me."